What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New grow-ace Panama & mandala satori

EnjoyingLife

Actually It's my first attempt with any of Serious Seed's gear, I hear this is a good Sativa-Leaning hybrid so I decided to try it out. Planning on topping her a few times during the season, to keep her from becoming - Gargantuan 🌴 by the time she finishes her stretch. Ak-47 is a well known legend and the Warlock crossing is said to balance the uplifting Sativa effect, with some typical Indica body -effects from the Warlock side.
I was looking at it for my dad. He likes AK and doesn't mind indica. I'd go clean ak personally.
Serious is a bank of interest for sure though.

Sparkus_Maximus

I was looking at it for my dad. He likes AK and doesn't mind indica. I'd go clean ak personally.
Serious is a bank of interest for sure though.
I think they were out of their pure AK-47 and that's why I got their S. Happiness having read a bunch of positive reviews about this strain (and Serious Seeds in general). It's supposed to retain the Sativa ''kick'' of the AK-47, with the Warlock bringing some pleasantly relaxing Indica effects to boot. I've also been eyeing their Kali Mist for a Long Time now, and this is the other strain I would like to run from this company, being a Sativa Fan, it seems like a ''must-try'' for that clear and lucid effect everyone says it provides.

Last edited:

EnjoyingLife

I think they were out of their pure AK-47 and that's why I got their S. Happiness having read a bunch of positive reviews about this strain (and Serious Seeds in general). It's supposed to retain the Sativa ''kick'' of the AK-47, with the Warlock bringing some pleasantly relaxing Indica effects to boot. I've also been eyeing their Kali Mist for a Long Time now, and this is the other strain I would like to run from this company, being a Sativa Fan, it seems like a ''must-try'' for that clear and lucid effect everyone says it provides.
I've been trying to figure out if I want the kali seeds...
I've read mixed opinions\information on which version is the best.
Supposedly the pre...98? is better than the newer one or just has more sativa traits. That's it's own rabbit hole.
AK beanbrains has an F4 or 5 of this pre 98 assuming it's still available, it's been awhile since I looked.
If you pull the trigger let us know the details especially the effects.
I have some cherry mist but it's a one to one thc:cbd herb. I grew it and crossed it with the same companys sd but haven't tried it nor grew out the seeds.
The things I remember from that season are 3 males one female, the cherry mist both had SUPER thin leaves, very savory smells and a baby poop smell that went away towards the end. Oh and that year was hot af - the plants ended up dying (long before they finished)probs mostly because I didn't keep up with the watering needs but I'm sure no shade didn't help. We had 7 or 10 days that didn't drop below 80 at night and the days were 100+.

Sparkus_Maximus

I've been trying to figure out if I want the kali seeds...
I've read mixed opinions\information on which version is the best.
Supposedly the pre...98? is better than the newer one or just has more sativa traits. That's it's own rabbit hole.
AK beanbrains has an F4 or 5 of this pre 98 assuming it's still available, it's been awhile since I looked.
If you pull the trigger let us know the details especially the effects.
I have some cherry mist but it's a one to one thc:cbd herb. I grew it and crossed it with the same companys sd but haven't tried it nor grew out the seeds.
The things I remember from that season are 3 males one female, the cherry mist both had SUPER thin leaves, very savory smells and a baby poop smell that went away towards the end. Oh and that year was hot af - the plants ended up dying (long before they finished)probs mostly because I didn't keep up with the watering needs but I'm sure no shade didn't help. We had 7 or 10 days that didn't drop below 80 at night and the days were 100+.
I've heard the same thing, I still consider Kali Mist an interesting Sativa, and has been on my list for sometime. I'd like to try her inside as well as outdoors late-planted in order to avoid them getting ridiculously tall and unmanageable, I'll keep their veg @ a minimum, or likely just start in Late Fall, from the photoperiod is around 12/12. Soo many interesting strains to try out, Soo little space to accommodate even half of them🌿🌴

Last edited:

weedcvlt

I'm almost finishing mine, I think two more weeks at most. I'll share some photos of the Satori #2, it's the one I liked the most.

satori2-1.jpg satori2-2.jpg satori2-3.jpg satori2-4.jpg satori2-5.jpg satori2-6.jpg satori2-7.jpg satori2-8.jpg

Sparkus_Maximus

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

weedcvlt

Wow, those Satori's are Very- Nice! How did you like it's effects? Is it a light feeder as advertised by Mandala?

Hey man! I haven't smoked it yet, thinking I'll harvest it in about two weeks. Probably gonna flush the nutrients and just give them water. As for the effects, even after smoking, I won't be able to pinpoint them precisely because I have a low THC tolerance. I'll mix in some CBD with the joint, so describing the pure effects might be tricky, unfortunately.

Yeah, she seems to be light feeder. I only give them 800 ppm, even under LEDs, and there's been no magnesium deficiency. So, I guess you can consider her a light feeder. The Sour 78, getting the same feed, showed some signs of hunger, though, unlike her.