What's new

New Genetics!!

Is the Romulan the grape pheno? Also, if it is does your friend have any male roms for breeding? Since, Federation seeds is no more. :wallbash: I know a lot of people are interested in the seed, or pollen to propagate their Rom clones.:bongsmi:

stanky1

No males, he was never into breeding, said he hadnt run new seeds in 3 years. The rom is not grape, it has a sweet Pineapple/butterschotch/metallic taste to it and finished in 56 days. Super frosty and really potent.

stanky1

Yo whats up, I was lucky enough to got phish in cinci this weekend where i met with a buddy from Ohio. I passed him a few clones, Chunky cheese #1 and Johny Diesel (Headband Bagseed) In return i received
Bubblegum- The cut that floats around mainly ohio
Gskunk- Ohio Strain
Shiva Skunk
Lemon G
Lemon Haze
Deathstar

My buddy gave me a list of other strains that he has access to and it was nearly 60 different flavors. So new cuts for me in the future:woohoo:

-stanky

The Candy I belive you refer to originates in central IN. It is around if you know the right people. The Lemon G and Romulan are common work strains here also. The Lemon G is from OH I think. The Candy is a mostly sativa hybrid that will grow nice hand grenade sized buds when grown outside and sog style. It flowers in about 60-65 days indoors stems will sometimes purple and so will fan leaves.

stanky1

I have seen the candy in flower,veg and clone but have never grown it myself, anyone know anything about the gskunk, also called gunk. Its from Ohio, and QS i know the right people:joint:, prob some of the same peeps you know.

-stanky

stanky1

This past weekend i picked up a few new genetics, but this time it was mainly in the form of seeds. I went to a buddy of mines house who is a glass blower, I had some of my Chunky Cheese #9 with me and offered to smoke him out. He checks out the nug and seeing its some funk He immediately pulls out 2 bags of seeds. He ask me if i would want some of them, being a grower i say of course. He gives me 2 different kinds EcsdxColoradoCough and ECSDxLevity. He said the Cough and Levity were female clone only that were forced to make male flowers and pollinate the SD. He told me he got them on one of his travels. I Have never heard of Levity, but have heard of the Colorado Cough a NL#5xHaze selection from the early 90's. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

-stanky

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Deathstar....nice score there!!!! Just finished reading up about that. Very interested to see her in action!

sneaky101

Grats on the overflow of genes. Wish I knew peeps around my locale that grew. All of my friends have big mouths...figure if I tell one, everyone will know and I will have to shut it down for a while. Here is the only place I can freely talk about it. Yeah for icmag!

stanky1

Yeah the last few months have been great as far as getting new strains goes. Any info on the Colorado Cough? Thanks alot guys. Stay safe.

-stanky