What's new

New Forum Frontpage and Navigation

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
:woohoo:

For all those (myself included) that have requested an easier to use front page - this new one, just put up, today, is SO much better and easier to navigate, than the first change made...

Thanks for hearing us out Skip and giving something a bit more familiar and clean to work with. :respect:

dank.Frank

Ah yeah the new one is much better.

My only complaint is the vendors forums are less accessible then they used to be.

Those forums are a big reason Im sure that most visit this site, to keep up to date with seed projects and releases.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
honestly.....one must focus long and hard {padawan}... on achieving /earning the attention, and long term pestering commitment of one's very own personal troll....
it's actually a privilege for sum.....it's like keeping U'r friends close, U'r enemies even closer...and U'r trolls right next to U........So U can play w/ them 1st and more often....the attention they {wanted}
in the first place..............

yep just like star wars collectible / figurines....

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
honestly.....one must focus long and hard {padawan}... on achieving /earning the attention, and long term pestering commitment of one's very own personal troll....
it's actually a privilege for sum.....it's like keeping U'r friends close, U'r enemies even closer...and U'r trolls right next to U........So U can play w/ them 1st and more often....the attention they {wanted}
in the first place..............

yep just like star wars collectible / figurines....

I wouldn't mind if they "Said it to my face." But the anon not helpful thing is (and I've said this before) equivalent to hiding behind a wall and shouting Wanker, instead of stepping up and saying it like a man.

Anyway, my 1st pipe has just kicked in, so my whinging is behind me for now.........

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Hmmmmmm...personally it ain't working for me....

Can someone point me in the direction of the 'My Posts' tab? Not the tab that literally lists ALL your posts but the one that lists the threads that you've posted in and that have had recent activity on. It used to be in the first tab on the far left. To the left of User Menu.

To be perfectly honest when I first logged in and saw the changes I thought 'Oh shit...they're shutting down ICmag...' It looked like some basic form of the site.