What's new

new england growers:regional info part 2

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome thatguy, looking good! :wave:
Everyone's looking pretty fine, for that matter! :yes:
Great time of yr. w/ the plants just starting to bud, everyone starting to get psyched! :D

Nice Highlighter i wanted to ask but don't know if u said it,is that plant in the ground or a pot and what u feeding with?
InPotiTrust, she's in the ground, and has been getting my usual Earth Juice routine.

The local DEA eradication effort yielded over 250 plants, but they got 150 of that @ one spot, so now it will be incentive for yearly sweeps cause of the commercial size. Dumb kids. :bashhead: :cuss:

I had another disaster in my indoor w/ a different section of my A/C exhaust dropping off. Was over 120 degrees when I found out. :frown:. Most stuff was done but the 3 LST plants, and I'm going to put them outside to finish.

Here's my Purple Peace a few days back. :smile:

thatguy

Thanks, Highlighter! That PP looks sexy as fuck!

I heard that they supposedly found 1000 plants down here back in June! If that's true, then they've got their reason for funding!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx back, thatguy!
Ya, gotta love the way the PP's fans are up @ 75 degree angles! :D

they supposedly found 1000 plants down here back in June!

The thing is w/ those early seizures, they can inflate their #'s cause no one's pulled males & runts yet. :bashhead:

They went on to say a mature plant is worth a grand. Dickheads. :cuss:

Be safe, everyone! :smoke:

It would be pretty hard for those bastards to fly in my area!

Cause it hasn't stopped raining here all summer!!! :badday:
Starting to worry about some buckets:(
Roots have been wet for a month, kinda hard to grow when your slowly drownding.

Found some budding ruderaluis at a freinds house yesterday.
Totally freaked him out when i showed him!
I used to find it all the time at a farm i once worked at (very harsh) LOL
I was 15. later JS

thatguy

Buddle, check your rep!!!

Sorry to hear about the wetness, Joch! Down here it hasn't been too bad.

waitingroom

1 of my 4 plants have started budding but that only has like a bowl pack so far. its one of the smaller, shittier ones too i know the other 3 are female by the pistils but i'm kinda worried that they won't finish until like late october and im only gonna be able to check/feed them about once every 2 weeks starting in september.

should i give them double doses of nutrients in september if i can only do it once every 2 weeks? i've been going pretty easy on the nutes cause its been raining so much. don't wanna get lockout and don't even know the ph...

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Dammit, dammit, dammit! It will not stop RAINING! Man we need sun 'round here. :badday: Hope everyone else is basking in rays of beautiful sunshine.

I personally don't like doubling up on ferts, but I use Peter's. Not sure how the organics work really. Unless they show signs of needing it, I leave 'em be. :dance: :dance: This is my sun dance.

dbfr3sh

Im with you fire, it sucks where i am. the only think i benefit from all this rain is i dnt get sketched out checking on my ladies because who the f is gunna be scouting plants in a thunder storm! but if the next two months dont clear up were all looking at a patch of mouldy buds.

zappa66

Man I’m terrified about mold, just got some greencure but it is raining every bloody day! I can’t be out re spraying every day! Arrggg!

ES:

S

sow the seeds

Whats up new englanders? Hope things are going well for everyone.

Damn highlighter those purple buds are sexy.

And yeah thatguy, tall to hide everything, and thick/wet so no one in their right mind would walk through there. Gotta love the swamp, except coming back with wet clothes/socks that smell like swamp water lol. Seems like a lot of people in the northeast growing in the swamp huh.

I'm worried about all the rain like everyone else...we had a bad storm last night so I went to go check on the girl...so far they've braved the weather amazingly but I don't wanna curse it heh. Went out and snapped a few pics. Nothing as good as zappas bud pics but its the first time I've grown plants into the flower cycle so I'm happy! :jump:

Here is the one I got the blurry pic of last time. Look at the leaves on her. I need to trim out a bunch of the bottom growth.

Here is a top view from the one I posted a couple days ago.

Here are a couple seeds I germed end of june. They're small for their age but they went through hell and I can't believe their alive. Anyone think they'll finish? I don't :bashhead: . Just an experiment anyways.

And a pic I thought was cool.

Edit: And keep your heads up everyone sunny day tomorrow! Damn I'm rambling.

Last edited:

thatguy

Until today I was actually happy for this rain! It hasn't been raining much down here since May. But 3 days in a row? WTF?

STS, I found a sweet deal on some Wolverine waterproof hiking boots. 30 bucks! Not to mention the fact that my swamp is filled with thousands of little islands, which I have a path across. So my feet stay pretty damn dry!

What size containers do you have your plants in?

All the best,
TG

S

sow the seeds

Thatguy, those waterproof boots sound sweet for $30 I think I need to look into some. I finally started wearing some waterproof construction boots which have helped some but not totally. I try to walk on the islands but there is one spot thats too far and it gets deeper and deeper everytime I step on it, I can't believe I didn't lose a shoe down there lol its about a foot deep now.

I'm lucky that my most of these thunderstorms seem to break up right where I live so I get a little rain most of the time and thats it.

Oh and I have them in 20 gal rubbermaids..figures the bigger plant has less soil in it heh. I think my plants could have gotten to the point they're at this year with no watering after they were established. Everytime I pick up the containers they seem to not be dry, but not wet enough to stall/rot anything.

I was just thinking it would be cool to have an NE harvest cup in November sometime kind of like nugs n jugs style. I'm not sure how many people would be down for it with security n all but it would definatley be cool. Perhaps there will be a nugs n jugs around that time in the area that people could go to. Ahh this blockhead has my mind a workin! :joint:

nite

wear tuff pants to avoid scratches, but use light footwear like moccasins
always tiptoe when your in your woods
dont make a trail........
lift your feet high!
hunters are out !!!!!!!!!!!

thatguy

STS, in the swamp I was in last year I cut saplings down and made bridges. I didn't want to get all wet like that. This year I got lucky. The swamp I picked has islands all within stepping distance. It's also not fed by a stream, so there's no standing water. Or at least before my swamp got hit by 2 thunderstorms in 2 days! Bad ones, too.

For a couple of weeks in July I had to go out there every 3-5 days. No where enough rain.

That harvest cup idea sounds cool. It'd have to be in ME, I like the idea of decriminalization! I'd bring an oz and feel pretty safe. What are you gonna do officer, give me a ticket? Man I wish CT would do that!

You're right, nite! It's that time of year!

All the best,
TG

dbfr3sh

Want to start off by saying hope everyone is staying safe. This season im growing a bunch of different strains to see what grows best. All doing pretty well this year. How many people are using green cure out there? What are some people taken for mould precautions?

Anyways heres some of the ladies.

Lets start off with some of the buds in progress.

Some shots of the area. Pretty well hidden, that tree in the background shades the plant N to S, so much harder for helicopters to spot.

This is my Hollands Hope, which should be the best strain for this climate (42d lat)

And finally the crazy new Green House Co. strain.....TRAINWRECK!! Growing like a true champ.

In the next week or so I will be going thru the long process of tieing down branches to utilize all the space i have and keep them nice and low to stay around the height of the surrounding wood. These plants are all grown 100% organically with absolutly no synthetic nutes.

Im ordering tonight either bio bloom or ijuana juice for these ladies for the next couple weeks. Also I will be adding some organic molasses.

Thanks for checking my grow out. Will keep you guys updated. "PICK NO BUD BEFORE ITS TIME"

Stay Safe

Last edited:
S

sow the seeds

Whats up new englanders? Finally a sunny day out today woo! In for a couple more days of rain this week I guess but the weekend will be nice. Heres to hoping.

Thatguy it would be cool to have it in ME. I hear that the decrim is going through the house in MA as well, but still way cooler in ME heh.

Here are the girls starting to pick up the flowering now.

dbfr3sh

hey buddle awsome looking plants. hope those beats finish before it gets too cold. are they a particular strain or bagseed. Looks very sativa/ haze ish, probably a long flowering period. Still plants look healthy as hell good luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts