What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

eddie.saw

maynard, i expected to get jumped but not hung.. geesh. lol

but yeah, this isn't the jets the pats saw a few weeks ago, they def seem like the team that wants to get to the afc championship. Looks like the Steelers will get to play at home. Honestly i didn't see this coming, i was expecting a brawl in foxboro next week but then who know's there is still 25 mins left. anything can happen.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
The Pats offense looks off tonight. Mistakes they usually do not make.
Maybe it's the Jets D?!?!
Still time left tho'.
I'm not giving up, on a Brady run O!!! :jump:

G

Ganja D

Let's do this,fuck the Jets,I hate them so much. I would pay a lot of $ to punch Rex Ryan in the face for talking shit all week.
I've got faith,it Brady time. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeoman

Let's do this,fuck the Jets,I hate them so much. I would pay a lot of $ to punch Rex Ryan in the face for talking shit all week.
I've got faith,it Brady time. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Yeah! They need to get Welker, Ski, Branch and and Hernandez back in the mix..

Touchdown!

We always seem to play with our victims before we stomp them in the end.

eddie.saw

No posts since the loss. i hope everyone didn't go on a wrist cutting spree. :laughing:

anyways, who's ready for this winter mix tonight? I don't mind the snow but to hell with ice.

Stay warm everyone! :wave:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No posts since the loss. i hope everyone didn't go on a wrist cutting spree. :laughing:

anyways, who's ready for this winter mix tonight? I don't mind the snow but to hell with ice.

Stay warm everyone! :wave:

^^^ :laughing: lucky i dont care for football.. now id b upset if the bruins lost... thats about it.

FUCK SNOW... my cars totally stuck right now. and the added snow fall does NOT help.

eddie.saw

Yeah, i'm not big into football. but i'm big into the STEELERS. honestly i don't know anyone where i'm from that doesn't go nuts over the steelers.

Speaking of the bruins, how bout the pens beating them last week. i mean it was due, after all the ass kicking the bruins have done to the pens in that series. Oh yeah, and that Zendo hat trick yesterday against the hurricanes? that was some good shit.

Sorry to hear what the weathers been doing to ya! All the best karma your way!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuckn shit balls... i missed that game... damn you pens!!

thanks, ill be busy tomorrow thats for sure... im just glad i always stock up on food before these storms.

Got some beans in the mail today. Nirvana's White Castle, Aurora Indica, and SOL Blue Satellite 2.2. In the mean time I chopped my bag seed plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

eddie.saw

Lookin nice supersmallgiant. Good luck with the new beans!

Fatblunt, You missed it? omg that was such a killer game, got plenty of food here as well. but it's not that huge deal here, grocery store is only two miles away. Not that i particularly like it that way

eddie.saw

yeah, i got that on the TV and i'm streaming the Pens game online. Gotta watch my two favorite teams at once from now and then.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good morning guys,

i did a BHO run yesterday. let it purge and today ill be making some budda!!
im finally giving my oil nail a run for its money.. thing works great!

Latest posts

Latest posts