What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

BIG JT

Don't think im gonna be hydro much longer, too unforgiving if you fuck up. Anyone wanna buy 2 32 site botanicare aero tables off me, i paid 1700 a piece for em and ill let em both go for 2500. both have only had 2 cycles through them. Ill even include 4 full bags of hydroton (each system only uses 3/4 of a bag) theres another 160 bucks. Ill deliver anywhere between ME and MA. PM me if interested

J

Maina

Veteran
Had a great holiday, horrible situation when I got back home. Before I left to do the family thing for 3 days I spent about 3 hours checking over my grow to make sure everything would be good for 3 days. Unplugged my Aerotables to check for roots clogging up the drain and forgot to plug it back in. 3 days later, I have 32 crisp ladies that were in week 10. Glad they had some meat on em. Any suggestions on how to trim this shit, thinkin about drying it till the leaves turn to dust when you touch em and shaking the hell out of it to break em all off. My own fault, just thought id share :wallbash:
EW that sucks man:tumbleweed:

I made myself an avatar and figured I would post the big version here.

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ sweet new avi

good morning and happy new years eve. every one be safe and dont drive drunk!
it looks like i need to stock up on some booze. i dont have fireworks this year. i have for all the other ones tho.... at midnight i always have a weird urge to blow shit up.

eddie.saw

:laughing: i know that urge FB, last new years a few of my friend made a 5lb ammonium nitrate bomb that we lit off at midnight, i heard rumors in town that people made calls to 911 about it. Good times!

Happy New Year New England, BE SAFE!

E

emerald city

:laughing: i know that urge FB, last new years a few of my friend made a 5lb ammonium nitrate bomb that we lit off at midnight, i heard rumors in town that people made calls to 911 about it. Good times!

Happy New Year New England, BE SAFE!
We used to do the firworks thing new years eve also.Maine being close to newhampster gives us good access to all kinds of stuff that blows up and makes pretty colors....Until one of the kids got old enough to expariment...I go to his room one day and he is taking apart firecrackers and making a big pile of gunpowder....We put stuff away fore a few years after that episode.
The best gag we pulled was to dump marine sea marker,flouresent green dye,into our local river head and watch the river that runs through our town,turn totally green for 12 hours...To this day myself and a marine friend are the only 2 who know the "true" story..Ahh life in a small town..
Now im older and will probly just sit home tonite trying NOT to get in trouble....Happy new year to all ...:tiphat: be safe..EC/out

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got the first post of 2011 :dance013:
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
i hope every one had a good safe one!

nothing crazy went on over here. just been puffin some freshly trimmed bubba kush with bubble hash :D but i did see some SICK movies the last few days... the town and public enemies are GREAT bank robber movies!! i strongly suggest you check them out!!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Happy New Year everyone.. Maynard is on his way back to New England tomorrow morning.. Spent the last 2 weeks in Michigan visiting family and friends. Saw the funniest thing yesterday.. a friend of mine and I went to a grow store in Lansing MI to pick up some supplies for her.. when we got there, there was 2 county cops in the parking lot.. one parked right in front of the store.. She took a picture of it, we both looked at it on her phone (a droid X)... I was going to post it for everyone's viewing pleasure.. somehow, that picture was not on her camera when we got home.. strange.. could big brother have that type of control?

mgk :tiphat:

Maina

Veteran
hello all my first indoor grow and Im from new england!I did have some help with with the strain :dance013:AK-47 clones he is on this forum but I will let him chim in.
008-15.jpg

the screen isnt up yet but its going to be a scrog and there now in 15 gallon smartpots I grow outdoors well but this indoor thing :dunno:
the little guy in the 5 gallon grow bag chemsour its going into a 15 gallon smart pot as a mother and another will be put into a small room to flower,oh its a 3000 watt grow

Maina

Veteran
Nice man, they've come a long way
thanks I had to kick a little spider mite ass on them :laughing:
but they are all clean now no eggs no bugs and the plants held up to it like it was water,now the organic spider mite shit was very hard on them get that haa sorry about your plants that sucks EWWW go soil/smart pots:jump:

H

highsteppa

Nice AK's, Happy NEw YEars N.E., hope we get some real snow , that melt was lame but it felt like spring almost.
Enjoy those joints by the woodstove while you can, days are gettin longer

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Just got back home a couple days ago. I went and retrieved my 'new kids' from a friend who baby sat them while I was gone. He did a great job of taking care of the 7 strains to start the year off.. gonna be a busy weekend of cutting clones to get the ball rolling! Yeha!

mgk :tiphat:

archie123

MGK, glad you made it back!!!sounds like some fun to be had this wknd???seven, thats all you got???lol...i got 5 strains and thats tough enough???goodluck man:laughing:
hope all are good in this new year..,take care

A1

live free or die:wave:

Amber Trich

Enjoy those joints by the woodstove while you can, days are gettin longer

Im feeling the longer days!!

Havent even had a chance to rock the woodstove yet this year.. flower room exhaust keeps this place right toasty.

Time to start thinking outdoor season... seeds have yet to arrive but its a good time to move materials. Need to keep in shape for the big springtime push!!!

:joint:

Amber Trich

seven, thats all you got???lol...i got 5 strains and thats tough enough???goodluck man:laughing:

over here we just got done trimming up 40 different seedplants.. got around 20 different strains. its a lot of extra work but we're trying to find something worthwhile!!!!

so far olde time moonshine f2's are turning up some of the best plants ive smoked in my life. comparable only to blueberry and f13 extreme keepers.