What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
FB420, the supreme hash is made by reeferman seeds, I usually find something super killer in every pack and this time it was no exception. I recommend people give his genetics a try.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good morning new england

sounds good ottoman.

im trying out of a band today. death/black metal. i guess i have some competition. theres acouple other people trying out. im ready, i want it, i have what it takes. and im going to do it.
other then that, my rez gear should arrive tomorrow. with a sweet new pair of shoes i ordered.
plus ill have money. so i can fill my propane tank, and have heat and hot water. that shit ran out 3 days ago...

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good evening new england

the try out went well. we got along, and hes a good guitarist. i got 2 songs almost down. which i think went really well, considering i first heard these songs about 2 weeks ago. maybe listened through them 15 times each.
hes trying out 3 other drummers out, so it will be alittle bit till i find out if i got in or not. but im confident i can do this, and it went well.

H

heavy dank nugg

good luck with the band f.b. got a branch of ecsd and a branch o haze

haze:r ecsd:l

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Haze
picture.php

Sour
picture.php

L

Lune TNS

Went out the other day and snagged a set of some bubble bags (thanks again for the tip bro!). Since I got the 4 bag set I was worried the absence of a 120 bag would mean my 73 would be a bit less melty, but just a few days later I'm getting full melts and some nice domes here and there :joint: :joint: :joint:

Just made:
picture.php

Also gotta say I was pleasantly surprised by my casey jones... Before the chop I was telling friends that I wasn't totally happy with the plants... they got some early N fade that seems to be a problem with so much heavy feeding stuff when using PBP, and I was hoping for 12-13 zips off the light from just looking at it... After drying it out the lights-worth came to almost 18. I'm taking cuts tomorrow and running another 1k of her when the time comes, I'm sure I can break 1.5# with her if I feed even heavier and dial her in, we'll see... these nugs weigh out huge, I luv casey...
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
morning guys,
thanks for the K+ and good luck. im happy with how the tryout went.

HDN, nice haze and ecsd.
lune, looks great, glad the casey is putting out. haha. i still have to get myself bubble bags. untill then, ill just save trimming and little buds from these next harvests.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Good luck w/the band, Fb.

Lune, that is looking amazing. Tasty and surreal... marbled madness. Did you get bubble bags proper or a similarly styled bag? And that Casey is killer looking bud, man. 18 zips of that ought to keep you happy for a while :D

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys,
heres some ch9's coming down tomorrow. they r at day 75
i have to clean the basement out, finishing these will help.
-=- #1
picture.php

-=- 1 again
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

Koko Nut

Just want to say anyone in New Hampshire good luck with House Bill 1652. It looks like a solid Bill that could be HUGE for everyone on the eastern seaboard. hopefully it passes and everyone follows lead.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NH, is my neighbor. the state i drive through alot.. i always get more sketched in NH, cuz maine and mass are decriminalized. so it doesnt matter as much there. hope it passes.

im in the middle of cleaning the grow room / basement.... i moved my drums into the grow room, so if any one asks why the recessed ceiling is down, ill use that for an excuse.
instead of.. the ceiling was too low for me to put up 3 grow tents.

H

heavy dank nugg

hey n.e. looking good in here. visiting a friend up in the R.I. area he had some area grown Casey Jones.big ass buds that tasted like neem oil and garbage just really poorly grown by someone who obviously cares about how much weight they get and not at all about quality.He had some ecsd that was the same thing.This is what happens when you keep a dirty mite infested grow room and only care about the money.Well I broke out my lemon larry so all was not lost.Just a shame to ruin such good genetics like Cj and ecsd. feel bad for the R.I. and Mass friends who have to smoke that crap.I personally felt like We just took a step back from keeping up with the West coast. I know most of us are on the same page in New England but there are still a few that won't ever get it.Great weed in smaller batches hands down beats poorly grown pounds of popular names. I say yes to great weed and no to money grubbing greed. be good N.E

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
take this poll. i suggest, vote melting pot... lets get a local win this month!!!

repair man will be here today or tomorrow. i cant wait to have heat and hot water again.

hey lune, i saw a thread on e z cloners, and someone was putting 60 cuts in his 30 site cloner... 2 per foam pad, just cross them. im going to do that next run

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
Well, I got my C99 seeds today and started germination. In about 3 months time I should have some beautiful pineappley buds to show you guys! :biggrin:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good grnMtn,

archie, i donno about NH, but i get all my shit at liquid sun. they have a new location in gray, maine. probably an hr from portsmouth.... they are new englands canna coco dealers. very exclusive

i just got my heat fixed. and took a hot shower... time to smoke and relax!!
i have 3 tents to move back and put up. 5 hoods. cant wait... at least ill have help in a day or 2.