What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Nice grow DR, wish my grow looked half of that.

Gonna have to meet ya one day para ano nueve en la capital,

Charle de Gaulle baby, just kidding but repping DR.. Anyways good looks.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
killing fields day 20

picture.php

ecsd

picture.php

Larry

picture.php

Iss

picture.php

E

emerald city

deep pungent grapey smell and taste......strong high sativa style........I take her between 65-70 days.......
That has to be some of the best color ive seen on the D....Ive been playing with the ecsd for a while myself , get a little purpling of the leaf at the end, but not nearly the colors your getting.If you dont mind me asking-How are you making it happen?? We found the breed takes longer to clone then most,and slow to take off in a high rate of vegitative growth.Very stativa-ery in growth patterns..If it wernt such a fine end product id dump it for something that fit within the calendar a bit easier...
Good job nice pic's K :tiphat: later E.C

E

emerald city

faux-paux

faux-paux

the deep purple grapey plant is killing fields..my ecsd gets mild purple in cooler temps but no where near the K.F
my mistake,that Kf is beautiful,guess thats why they dont look the same. How do you find the ecsd grows compared to other breeds??...
Yah good morning to sleep in,must be in the air.First time in months i havent been up and working by 8am...Off to the orchard for cidar and donuts..:tiphat:Enjoy the day..E.C/out

KarmasWheele

Veteran
ec the sour d is a picky bitch.......she changes faces in every individual garden looks like differnt plants in different gardens....IOf not grown perfect she drops nanners allways steril...It may take her some time to get used to the way you do things but once she dose she gives up the goods

Amber Trich

yummmm cider and donuts!!! ive been dying for one of those cider donuts all the orchards have been advertising. good idea EC!

nice contributions KW and DG
welcome CanI!!

E

emerald city

ec the sour d is a picky bitch.......she changes faces in every individual garden looks like differnt plants in different gardens....IOf not grown perfect she drops nanners allways steril...It may take her some time to get used to the way you do things but once she dose she gives up the goods
I dont meet up with many who actualy have the ecsd thats why i wanted your take on her growth habits..or tricks youve found usefull...
We had access for a few years now..When she was given to us it looked like someone had picked the runt of the litter.1 little stalk with 2 sets of leafs...I think it took almost a year of manipulation takeing the top bending her down,cloneing the top,then doing it again before we became one with her and the first side branches were forced..Now after much time ive got her do more of a bushy thing on a regular basis..Like you said she drifts a bit depending on enviroment.....
Once again your purple plant looks amazing...later ya'll..E.C

E

emerald city

yummmm cider and donuts!!! ive been dying for one of those cider donuts all the orchards have been advertising. good idea EC!
homemade donuts so fresh:dance013: they were to hot to touch when the baker handed them to us....Beautifull orchard sitting on the top of a hill,in the middle of nowhere......The way life should be on a sunday morning..E.C

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Anyone else go to the Black Label show last night. Gotta say, one of the best shows I've been to, and I've been to a few. Colisee is small, but a good place for a show of this size.
Children of Bodom fu--ing rip, unreal speed on guitar, Clutch is really something different, and great, and nothing really needs to be said for Zakk and BLS, they blew the place up! Zakk really is a living legend!
Plenty of good herb and some of my favorite music. Great night, and GREAT SHOW!

archie123

good morning,you kings of new england????
could'nt resist???
couple day's after the first frost,things closer to the house took it fine!!the stuff out in the valley took it hard??
looks like all had a good wknd???

E

emerald city

good morning,you kings of new england????
could'nt resist???
couple day's after the first frost,things closer to the house took it fine!!the stuff out in the valley took it hard??
looks like all had a good wknd???
I resemble more of a Maine-iac from Maine :laughing: but like the king referance...
wERe down to 2 small nycd plants [i know,not very good outdoor choice] ....Got them tucked into a sunny corner of the deck sitting on the hot tub cover...On a good day thier getting 4-5 hours good sunshine.On frosty nite were throwing them into the barn ...Trying to pick up at least 1-2 more weeks for these girls to be done....Another frost warning for tonite for those who are stll play-in.....
Later my newengland bretheren, horticultural hippies and Geographical gangsters of the ganga. :tiphat: E.C/out

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pictures guys!!

HYF, sounds like a great show. im glad u had a good time.

i was busy this weekend, i spent some time w the family. ate out abunch, it was a good time.

its almost 4:20. i got the bong loaded.!