What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Amber Trich

hey you MIGHT make it to the end of oct.... better get that greenhouse rockin!

36 degrees last night but if anything plants are loving life... one that didnt have much bud nugged up HARD overnight.

things happen fast this time of year *fingers crossed* should be an good week

eddie.saw

Well i woke up this morning and looked outside and seen some sporadic frost patches, check on the girls, they're looking like they had a rough night, dropping leaves, pale color...

If things dont warm up i doubt that this mcfly i have will finish, it isnt very far in and looks like it has 5+ weeks to go, hopefully some miracle happenes and it warms up for a few more weeks, but being in maine, i doubt that'll ever happen.

Good luck to everyone on a happy harvest!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ganjaD, thanks for the help!

doobie, sounds like u'll have some nice fruity smoke soon! anything thats far from finish in acouple weeks is getting moved inside. i need to finish these bitches.

amber trich, im glad the cold is actually treating your plants good. i hope they finish!!

eddie.saw, i hope that mcfly perks up for you. hows that skunk looking? hopefully the roots are decent by now.

im glad to say, my grand daddy purp is purple. my buddy ran the same cut this summer and didnt get any purple, so he called it grand daddy green! haha

Last edited:
Hi All,
I just wanted to share that I just gave rep to one of my "guru's" Jorge Cevantes aka George Van Patten. His medical bible was one of the first steps I ever took in my 'distinguished journey' and it was pretty cool paying homage (hero worship) to such a helpful and inspirational figure.
Thank for the conversation on timber times, I don't have much to contribute myself as this i my first real harvest, but I am really appreciating the thread conversation, so thanks all.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Seems as though, after a great summer, Sept. is not going to cooperate.
Oct. 31 is out of the question FB. Without a green house at least. Even then, I think you would need to heat it at night. Temps. are dropping fast and early this year.
I've got 4 left outside, and I'm already worried about mold.
These cold nights, make for heavy dew, in the A.M.
Big fan of early morning sun on my ladies!

eddie.saw

FB: The Skunk is looking better than the mcfly, it's defiantly gotten her roots about her, the leaf curl has stopped and she is starting to put on some bud, looking like about another few weeks and it can be picked.

HYF: You're right about the early morning sun and the dew, my plants dont get direct until about 1030ish so luckily they're close to home and i can go and shake them off but that still doesn't put my mind to rest..

How much long do you think your early skunk has? i had pheno's of MrN Shit that were finished the last week of september last year, i would think that the early skunk would have an even faster time? :dunno:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eddie.saw, im glad she will finish for you. i had her done in 50 days, but you can always pick alittle early.

at this rate weather wise. the first frost will be here in acouple weeks. i should have enough time to finish several plants. all others will be moved inside. ive done too much work to not have them finish.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
FB: The Skunk is looking better than the mcfly, it's defiantly gotten her roots about her, the leaf curl has stopped and she is starting to put on some bud, looking like about another few weeks and it can be picked.

HYF: You're right about the early morning sun and the dew, my plants dont get direct until about 1030ish so luckily they're close to home and i can go and shake them off but that still doesn't put my mind to rest..

How much long do you think your early skunk has? i had pheno's of MrN Shit that were finished the last week of september last year, i would think that the early skunk would have an even faster time? :dunno:

I've got two plants, two phenos.
One will be done in 7-10 days, one looks like she would go another 2-3 weeks.
The early pheno is a hardy, x-mas tree shaped plant with a big main cola short side branching and chunky buds. The other plant is bushy, many side branches are as tall as the main cola, smaller buds but a lot more of them. I really hope I can take her to full maturity. Maybe her buds will be as chunky!!!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HYF, nice start. everything looks nice and healthy.

i took down acouple OD autos. i did a few mdanzigs, sour60 and bluestreak. heres acouple pictures.
there was little mold build up in one of the sour60's. but shes mainly fine.

-=- sour 60
picture.php

-=- blue streak
picture.php

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
How's the yield going to be on those auto's ,FB.
Those look great.
Not a big fan of auto's, but will admit the Sour 60 is something I've been considering for next year, outside, to go with Biddy Early and Early Skunk.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How's the yield going to be on those auto's ,FB.
Those look great.
Not a big fan of auto's, but will admit the Sour 60 is something I've been considering for next year, outside, to go with Biddy Early and Early Skunk.

thanks.
im hoping on an oz per plant. im sure if they got transplanted again i would have gotten more out of them. i didnt weigh them wet. todays the first day for drying. so ill know for sure by the end of the week. but to guarentee a crop in our climate is always a good thing. (these were started kind of late.)
yea, i like the sour60 pic more then the bluestreak. they r alittle more expensive, but grow about a foot taller and yield better.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Are they really done 60 days from seed?
It would be nice to start these in May for a July crop.
I usually run out of quality herb by the end of summer, and this would remedy that!!!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i honestly forgot to write down the day they were popped. but they have very vigorous growth from seed. it actually surprised me, compared to non autos started at the same time.
my buddy is trying the ch9 automatics, all female. ill let you know how he likes them.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
i honestly forgot to write down the day they were popped. but they have very vigorous growth from seed. it actually surprised me, compared to non autos started at the same time.
my buddy is trying the ch9 automatics, all female. ill let you know how he likes them.

Please do.
I'm almost certain I'll be trying one. :)

archie123

good morning,new england?????
if you did'nt get frosted last nite,ya doged a cold 1????
you want 2 see purple weed,,will try 2 get worthey pics 2 day

A1

live free or die???

Amber Trich