What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Chop night for White Berry and Swiss Cheese X Soma Lavender

Chop night for White Berry and Swiss Cheese X Soma Lavender

The White Berry did not yield as good as I hoped and what I'd experienced last year, but I had a couple weeks of nute lockout and she got a little stunted.. sure works good tho..

White Berry chop night

picture.php

White Berry main cola

picture.php

White Berry after side branches harvested

picture.php

Swiss Cheese X Soma Lavender chop night

picture.php

Swiss Cheese X main cola

picture.php

Swiss Cheese X harvest

picture.php

Check Maynard's eyes..

mgk:whee:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice archie

maynardG, well done!! great pictures. that pineapple express looks great.

i had a great day, took the dog for a long hike in the woods

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Just now vaping my first sample of the SCX nice lemon citrus flavor.. The only thing I did not like about this plant was it really got whispy during the drying process.. I think there's a fair amount of Sativa in this cross.. the buzz seems to be much more Sativa like as well.. which is a good thing.. most stuff I have is Indica domanant.. I thing this is gonna be a fun one to have..

mgk :good:

archie123

MGK,man looks good,that pin x,looks frosty???whos gear?and that sws x good size buddage!!!!!!!!!!!!!need some to come in like that???????ty bud//////
penis envy////lol...soon very soon???????

started some autos that will go outside in a few wks...something new to try???
some short stuff onyx,JD easy ryder and mdanzig blue streak....we shall see???

E

emerald city

Wanted to intro myself and say hey :tiphat: to ye all in the newengland area..Interested in talking with folk who are into the maine medical sceene like myself....native maine-iac who's been livin the dream since the 70ies, now im old and legal .... willing to help others learn to provide for themselfs.....east coast[desiel] rules.
E.C

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
archie, sounds good. autos pretty much guarantee an outdoor crop. good luck!

emerald city, welcome!!

to all my other new england growers, keep it up. its looking nice out again. :D

to every one with an E Z cloner. - i recently scrapped the stock bubbler system the E Z cloner came with.and i added a 3, and 2 foot defuser. i get alot more fine bubbles, and i noticed a big difference in root growth in 2 days.
the 3 foot defuser was open on both sides. and i used 1/4 inch hose, and T-fittings to add another place for the extra defuser. (posted on e z cloner review) it works great, i used the same air pump the E Z cloner came with too.
-=-

heres some pictures. ECSD and chemdxSD are alittle into week 2.
and my first full, homemade 10 pack. all good. and survived the pinch test.
-=- ECSD
picture.php

-=- chemd x SD
picture.php

-=- my first offical 10 pack / cross
picture.php

Snype

Veteran
Nice FB! I added an extra 2 site pump to all my EZ Cloners so I have 4 big air stones in each 60 site cloner and things work a lot better.

G

Ganja D

Fatblunt- Bet that feels cool to be growing your own seeds. I'm trying some I made by mistake, by having light leaks and a few plants turning hermi a while back and pollinating some buds on strawberry cough and double strawberry diesel. Just for fun to see what they do.
Yours sounds like an awesome cross.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I'm trying some I made by mistake, by having light leaks and a few plants turning hermi a while back and pollinating some buds on strawberry cough and double strawberry diesel. Just for fun to see what they do.
Yours sounds like an awesome cross.

I just harvested a plant that came from a seed I made by exactly the same 'method' you used. I got my bean out of a bud of Swiss Cheese that had been pollinated by an unknown donor. After the harvest and looking back on the other strains that were present at the time of the pollen spew, it appears most likely the donor was a Soma Lavender. I must say, I got lucky on the choice of this seed.. the smoke is really nice and the harvest was very nice as well. Here's a couple pics of her right before chop.

picture.php

picture.php

mgk :tiphat:

archie123

day 7

day 7

:dance013:hello folks,,flwr cloz day 7...hope all are well???
MGK,that thing looks tall??how do you handle the height in the strech?btw hows she taste???
all i can find is crap 4 bag weed,,,gonna be a tough 60 day +-???

anyway some pics from 2day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump: :smoweed:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
MGK,that thing looks tall??how do you handle the height in the strech?btw hows she taste???

Well, that was about 42 inches at harvest.. about as tall as I can handle. Her main cola became very heavy in her last 2 weeks and I had to tie her up a little. As far as taste goes, it's pretty good.. Lemon smell and taste. She's still curing, but I did manage to find a couple popcorns that were in good shape and it definitely works.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good guys,
my ch9s are sprouting nicely, ill take pictures later.
new strains are rooting and getting transplanted! :dance013:
ive sexed out several plants in my tents. 3/4 mystic gem females. so far 2/4 grape sorbert female, 1/6 dg mix. both daze, ohazeXskunk1 and a mandala are female and got transplanted last night.
pictures to come. keep it up new england!

Awesome pics NE'ers! I am a new grower (long time smoker) in the NE area. Just dropped my first set of Bambata X Erdpurt into dirt. My pics to come as they break ground! Good luck to you all. :)

archie123

Very cool gents,mgk,thanks i can handle 60"but i don't want 2???
fb man i can't wait 2 c????
these things are going 3-5"s a day very kool???
let a buddy take a doz little 1's...he had a whole grow go nanner on him??not very happy!!!!
fb,so them misti g's look good their next in line 4 me???not counting outside???

good luck all,,looks good

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres chemd, whiteberry, mystic gems and CH9 sprouts.
i just put 4 of my 10 pack in coco today. also got one seed from my skunk cross attempt, its sprouting too.

-=- chemd about day 50
picture.php

-=- whiteberry day 62
picture.php

-=- 2 mystic gem phenos
picture.php

-=- CH9 sprouts
picture.php

archie123

fb,thanks 4 the pic man,,,like the look of that chem d!!!!!!
just put down some big budda cheese cracked w/ t root in 1 hour,also a g-13 gigga bud& a barney's farm lsd,,,all fem.....
that bb ch crackin in an hour must of been horney????

thanks to all,,,KEEP IT GREEN

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
MGK,man looks good,that pin x,looks frosty???whos gear?and that sws x good size buddage!!!!!!!!!!!!!need some to come in like that???????ty bud//////
penis envy////lol...soon very soon???????

started some autos that will go outside in a few wks...something new to try???
some short stuff onyx,JD easy ryder and mdanzig blue streak....we shall see???

Hey arch.. the pineapple is from g-13.. lookin better and better by the day... going to have to stake it soon because it's getting too heavy for it's stalk. The Swiss cheese X is curing up nicely. I got to take a couple nicely dried popcorns for a test drive.. should not have been 'driving' when I did it.. lol.. I was very impressed with the main cola on that thing.. however.. the real star of my show currently is the White Berry.. same as last year.. thump bud..

Yours will be here soon.. hang in there..

archie123

MGK,
yea not much info on the gb???what i did find say's ur gonna need 2 hold it up when near finnish???
and that bb ch, if thats above the rr cube 2morw im scared???????????lol

really like 2 here that about a cheese ,,,driven funny??????????..gotta lv a country rd????

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
A little update from Coolsville..

A little update from Coolsville..

First, Pineapple Express at 53 days.. this thing rocks.. going to go another 2 weeks or so with this one.. she's really pretty.. Heavy too!

picture.php

Then the little Swiss Cheese at 53 days.. lots of bud sites, but not as massive as the PE.. Stinks nice.. sour dairy smell..

picture.php

A couple new kids on the block.. Widowrella at 33 days.. gonna be a honker.. loading up with sugar really nice..

picture.php

And finally, Rocklock at 33 days.. coming along.. not real remarkable at this point, but nice and healthy..

picture.php

There's a couple more in there that are not picture worthy yet.. an LA Woman and Wonder Woman.. also tossed a fair size clone of the PE in last night.. :dance013:

mgk :plant grow::plant grow::plant grow:

Latest posts

Latest posts