What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

archie123

thanks man,,grab a pipe & a pillow???
hood is nice,lots of cool air flowing!!!!!!!!
the "cloz"seems to work????

got lots of clones though???need them !!!!!!!!!!!!
plus more from seeds????gonna be a busy year????

FB.can u here me now???......GN all A1

Snype

Veteran
Looking good FB! I can't wait to see how your Daze does! I also have some Daze seeds too and now I can see if it's worth popping anytime soon. Good luck with the grow!

My grow is going pretty well NE and I'm getting ready to put my Chemdog Double D / Chemdogs, 4SD's, Double Strawberry Diesel's, Strawberry Cough's and Blue Cheese's into flowering within the next week. Here's some pics to check out and they will be going under either 4 x 1000 HPS or 5 x 1000 HPS (I haven't decided yet):

H

heavy dank nugg

iss

picture.php

ecsd

picture.php

picture.php

larry

picture.php

my own cross cplus x Alpha diesel.......not a hefty yeilder but seriously dank taste and buzz

picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
snype, HDN. great looking shit as always. :tiphat:

new englands crazy, earlier this afternoon it was sleeting hardcore for like 3 minutes. then totally stopped, and the suns finally comeing out, alittle.

i was listening to the radio not long ago. and green life garden supply had an AD on wBLM. saying this saturday may1st is the grand opening sale. and 10% off everything. i was actually thinking about going their today. but since i heard that, ill wait another 2 days.

anyways, i hope everyones week is going good so far.

Last edited:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
snype, HDN.
i was listening to the radio not long ago. and green life garden supply had an AD on wBLM. saying this saturday may1st is the grand opening sale. and 10% off everything. i was actually thinking about going their today. but since i heard that, ill wait another 2 days.

To me, it seems like the number stores that sell grow gear, in the state, has shot up a lot in the past year. Commercials on both BLM and TOS, too.
:chin: :ying: :thinking:

archie123

you frkn mainers amaze me?all them swamp donk,and still deep sh@#$t,,,that place all ready got me???watchem,,,,just a note from nh?????
but hdn,that is fine.........thanks for the look!!!!!!

all toke care///A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013:
way to start off a page. ill keep it going!

yea, i might take advantage of that sale. but that guy who runs it is really cool, and hooked me up w free shit before.

heres my flying dutchmen skunk, and whiteberry. day 48
skunks almost done, starting flush now!!

-=- Whiteberry day 48
picture.php

-=- WB
picture.php

-=- skunk day 48
picture.php

-=- skunk
picture.php

-=-

So everyone i just sorta finished my closet. I have had some bag seed started since last month...I was gonna put em outdors but I think I will run them inside...just kicked them to 12-12 yesterday. I also have some various AF germed and 8/10 CH9 Flower fems...I will get pics up when they break surface..

closet is about 8 feet deep and 2 and half wide..I am only using a 400 now until things get bigger so I have the cool tube pulled to the side.
picture.php

This is the veg area..it is about 3 feet high and is lit by 2x 42 CFL's
picture.php

picture.php

and here is during construction
picture.php

and finally here is something started...unfortunately its bagseed until the good stuff gets popping..... I will be using Flora nutes and sunleaves guana
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Please any comments or critiques are welcome....I am a forever student of the Art

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HDN, it was a seed from a flying dutchmen mixed fem 5 pack. my best guess is its one of their skunks. from seeing other grows and its structure, id say its skunk no 1, or skunk classic. this bitch finishes fast. 50 days totally done. not much stretch on her either. im going to trim up / clone and take pictures of the mother, before i flower her. im just waiting for cloner space to open up.

weedchucks. good start, the ch9 flower looks good, and finishes fast. i know you will find a keeper. im just finishing all my ch9s now.

Last edited:

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
That skunk looks a lot like my cindys... not at all like my 'pure' from the dutchman, which is a 70+ day cut. Im sure there were earlier phenos in my pack though. Cool!

archie123

Mr,fb.........fine lookin !!!!!
weedck,,,off to a good start?

today is transplant day,picked 4 girls to flower,not easy,all look good.all go in maxi pots!with lc's mix.....................................
sniped 20+clones,that are in rapid rooter plugs
busy as hell keep it green,,,A1

Thanks FB420, Archie, HDN....I appreciate the support. I will throw up pics and descriptions of the AF's tonite...and am going to attempt a grow thread. Hope you guys are njoying the weather today. Its only supposed to be getting nicer, I am gonna take the kids to the big HAsbro playground and run them tired!!!!

archie123

w chk,sounds like fun,,,lots 2 do 2day,make soil 40 gal,tplant the girls,and tmaters and herbs,,oh yea build 2 decks,2 sq ea??????????have a good 1 all?

Snype

Veteran
What up New England! I wanted to show you all my favorite 4SD (Chem4 x Sour Diesel IBL) out of the 10 that I have. She is on her 54th day of VEG and is 20" tall. She will begin flowering tomorrow morning and she is my 4SD #8. She was topped once in mid VEG and the topped was backed so I can MOM her. I also took 2 bottom branches too just incase the back up fails.

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
FB: I think cindy=jackherer=skunk anyway. at least somehow. I see big similarities between the cindy and skunk lines in terms of high flavor and leaf shape.
Snype: I've got a similar lineup going with DSD and chem DD... love them both. I've got a nice strawberry flavored pheno of dsd. YUM
Looks like weedchucks is going to have some fun! I love growing from seed

250wscrogger

Looking good everyone! :tiphat:

HDN- How do you like the ISS? I have a pack of those that I will be growing out as soon as I move...hoping to find a couple good phenotypes to keep moms of.

archie123

hey ,all,,,,lots of work 2day//runing out of green fuel??the girls will get me through!!!have fun,,,A1:moon:

every time i scrool by nugs shit,i frkn wet myslf,,,,,,,,,,,,,wtf??????ltr

no picked 4 gs 2 day,put in maxi pots,all @ 12"+-,@least 6 plus sites on ea,,,,all organic,soil +coco???seems good????,,any digs on them clons is welcm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ty A1????
/?FB man?what do you use for root powder/gel????them above @ 5 day,,look ok???

Nice pics Archie, looks real good. I took some new pics of the seedlings and cuts that are vegging called The "O"

picture.php

picture.php

The AF's
picture.php

picture.php

and the ole bagseed
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts