Strawberry Dogshit ^

picture.php

GG#4 ^ or Chemical Blue?

picture.php

GG#4 ^

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres an incredibly large plant of Chemmy Jones.
Late to start flowering, its not gonna be done until Oct 22nd.
Thats the downfall of growing outdoors though. It gets so cold real fast here in New England.
The upside is that they grow huge, yield huge, and taste oh soooo good.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NEGT1

Not in New England (Tri state). Missed doing outdoor this summer, that's always enjoyable. Last summer was nice, I remember we got to take things into mid October with no issues.

Did spend 5 years in Boston though.

oldchuck

Veteran
I'm in Northern New England and we have had a couple of frosts. All my outdoor girls are now snug and warm in the greenhouse. Got maybe three weeks to go.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
We just missed the frost line. Its coming early this year so I hope my girls fatten up nicely before Im forced to cut because of the cold.

NFD

C99 bx1 Outdoors

C99 bx1 Outdoors

She is getting purple with the cold!

Attachments

• CameraAwesomePhoto-2.jpg
    CameraAwesomePhoto-2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg
    CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 11

gmanwho

Veteran
Beautiful plants Overgrowdaworld!!! Hope everything finishes up well for you. Feeling it has been a cooler summer then usual. Love the color's its bringing out. Be safe..

coldcanna

Veteran
Only a couple more weeks! Living in northern NE here and this cool, damp, overcast week has got me seriously sweatin an onset of rot. Built a makeshift green house with 2x4's and poly and threw a dehuey in there to heat and dry a little bit. Anybody else out there biting their nails right now or doing crazy shit to stave off the rotton buds?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ive been shaking my plants out in the mornings to get rid of excess water.
Im also getting rot on a bud here and there., on a couple strains. Only on a bud the size of a quarter.
Not too bad concidering the size and density of the colas.
Im basically loosing a gram a day. Not bad at all. I only got a week or 2 left.
Keeping a damn close eye on things. If I see more buds getting rot than I like, Ill chop.
The 3x (GrapeApe x OGKush) X (GDP x ChemD) and Strawberry Dogshit are very resistant. Not a spot.

Latest posts

Latest posts