What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

supermanlives

Veteran
is it warm there yet? lol outdoor in n maine might get tougher. animal planet has a new show north woods law. i bet they use that cash they get paid to hire some more men. stay safe guys

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was in the 80s for acouple days! but it doesnt look like its going to be that nice the next few days.
i just started watching that north woods law show. its pretty interesting.

What's up guys? I like these temps much better! Making some Bho cookies by just melting a nice hit on each small cookie the bake @ 325f! Has anyone tried this? Don't want to over do it!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
call me the chemdog man. takin down 1 tent of chemsis by friday and another tent of the D clone only cut. plan was to stagger the tents but the D cut finishes waaay quicker then the ECSD and the chemsister

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
chemsis

ECSD

Chemdog real deal notice the leaf mutation. ill post up some shots in veg. time to clarify chemdog seems to have a lot of people confused

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
the real chemdog and its leaf mutation... normal leaf vs chemdog leaf

heres the chemdog in veg

alot of people claim they got the chemdog but the truth is if it doesnt look like this its not the real deal. hope this helps

the real chemdog and its leaf mutation... normal leaf vs chemdog leaf

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35672&pictureid=859448&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

heres the chemdog in veg

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35672&pictureid=859449&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

alot of people claim they got the chemdog but the truth is if it doesnt look like this its not the real deal. hope this helps
Ill going to do some research on that! Thats the first i heard about the leaves! Ill take some pics of ths D & 4 leaves and also the ibl! I know what i have is the real deal! Was asked to take care of until back from their vac!

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
if it smells anything like diesel its not the real D a lot of chemdog cuts i see have diesel in the mix. trust me bro this shit came direct from rez

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
shit man if someone had the real deal skunk and i could see some finished product then i would pay upwards of $500 per snip. that shit is my holy grail

chemD was also called Diesel because of the smell and taste! i know because every joint that was fired up was marked! the only ones i seen that didnt have a diesel taste were chem99 and chemdawg kush! heres some chemD flowering and in veg!

Attachments

• IMAG0527.jpg
    IMAG0527.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0526.jpg
    IMAG0526.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0528.jpg
    IMAG0528.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0529.jpg
    IMAG0529.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0530.jpg
    IMAG0530.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 10

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aero- thats some amazing looking chems. and thanks for all the info. i know when i got the chem sister cut, everyone thought it was chemdog... but we know the one you have is the real deal. :respect:

green mountain - nice pics! gotta love that chem