What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

C

camoxnhx

yea, the real good pipe shops have butane.
i got myself acouple big cans of vector. and a pen torch the other day. about to do a BHO run now!!! :D

Yea i just picked up 4 cases for cheap since i got it for a good deal. Cant wait till harvest at the end of NOV! gonna make some super killa BHO. That SD would be some mighty tasty bho ;)

headseed

try all the cigar shops near you. I know there is one near me over the border in MA that has vector... let your fingers do the walking and call ahead, make sure they have good 'tane before wasting the trip.

I'm in the process of maken some bho but having a hard time finding the right butane! Can you point me in the right direction? I know i can order but dont want to wait if i dont have to! Have 2 cd and a sd to make oil with!:dance013:

ronbo51

Veteran
Hey new Englander's. I don't know if you know but a monster snowstorm is getting ready to hammer your asses. They are calling for a foot of wet heavy snow widespread across New England with heavy wind. Can you say power outtages?? Go get your backup shit together. Right now Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Hudson Highlands, Western Mass, looks to be the bulls eye, but even along the coast all the way to the Cape should get accumulated snow. I am in the Southern mid Appalachian's and its raining here but the temp is really falling and the drizzle that's coming down will turn to snow here. We are up for 3-6 if all follows. Thought I'd give you guys a heads up if you haven't hit the news this morning. Good luck amigo's.

C

camoxnhx

RONBO51: yea im not to happy about the snow were about to get. hope it dosent stay long... but then again i just got a new snowboard setup so either way im cool with it. i can see a backyard jam this weekend :)

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
shiiit i started up the 1100 turbo today gave her a nice oil change. i cant wait to hit the downeast trail!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up Ronbo. We have furled the sails and battened down the hatches.
I dont think we will get much snow here but I expect big winds and rain.
Surf''s up already. I can hear a heavy sea crashing on the shore when I go outside.

I'm in the process of maken some bho but having a hard time finding the right butane! Can you point me in the right direction? I know i can order but dont want to wait if i dont have to! Have 2 cd and a sd to make oil with!:dance013:
Not sure if you live up here in this area or not but both headshops in Bangor have the big cans of vector for $10 a pop. GreanBear420 has the same for $8 and every cigarette shopper I have been in has the little cans of Colibri for $4. There is 3x as much butane in a can of vector than the Colibri fwiw.

Good luck with your search. I might do a run of some Sour Strawberry Kush tonight before the storm comes. I'm smoking some White Castle wax right now though so we will see how far I get.

Ty everyone! I'll have to post some pictures when finished!
Might be putting some of this in there! I take it BHO extract is better than alcohol extract?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ That's some disco ball shit you got there GM! ^

map_specnews10_ltst_4namus_enus_600x338.jpg

My grass is still growing strong, Maybe I need to take the deck of the tractor and put on the snow blower though. Hmmm.

map_specnews09_ltst_4namus_enus_600x338.jpg

I need a generator....

TACOE

Not sure if you live up here in this area or not but both headshops in Bangor have the big cans of vector for $10 a pop. GreanBear420 has the same for $8 and every cigarette shopper I have been in has the little cans of Colibri for $4. There is 3x as much butane in a can of vector than the Colibri fwiw.

Good luck with your search. I might do a run of some Sour Strawberry Kush tonight before the storm comes. I'm smoking some White Castle wax right now though so we will see how far I get.

cosmic charlies out augusta way had em for 7 a pop, and i think they were gunna do 60 a case for me. Didn't have time to go and they sold out that day. Maybe they are back. Ended up going to the cigar shop in bangor.. the case of Lucienne was 90$... wasn't pleased but it was the best i could do in a pinch. My second runs on the buds are being done with iso. I hate spending the money on the cans.

BHO is the best kind of hash IMHO...clean as hell! I need to hit up GreenBear420 for some more cans, but hate the drive as I live in the sticks. Gonna do a search online for a case, can't get by w/ buying just 2 cans of vector at a time ;)...BHO is my new favorite thing to do...vaping concentrates gives me a cleaner type of high that is just great w/ my sativas for an energizing high that lasts and leaves me just as clear as before i got high, lol.

Should have another harvest in a few weeks...gonna try testing out the freeze-dried curing method this time, as I've heard great reviews if its done right. Glad the snow barely touched me up here, I hate the cold! One good thing about winter, lower RH in my grow and better heat management :p

BHO is the best kind of hash IMHO...clean as hell! I need to hit up GreenBear420 for some more cans, but hate the drive as I live in the sticks. Gonna do a search online for a case, can't get by w/ buying just 2 cans of vector at a time ;)...BHO is my new favorite thing to do...vaping concentrates gives me a cleaner type of high that is just great w/ my sativas for an energizing high that lasts and leaves me just as clear as before i got high, lol.

Should have another harvest in a few weeks...gonna try testing out the freeze-dried curing method this time, as I've heard great reviews if its done right. Glad the snow barely touched me up here, I hate the cold! One good thing about winter, lower RH in my grow and better heat management :p

Good to know SSM! I'm about to run a test run with trimmings an some lowers! Then i have to runt sd im going to turn into BHO! As its looking i need to get more cans myself! Have 6 but think ill need 6 more!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
GreenMountain that nug is gonna make some fire BHO. looks nice and dank. Just went to Mt Killington yesterday for pre season ride and what a beautiful fucking day out. clear blue skys, gondolas reeking like dank bud, and a 360 nose press 270 out. good day.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
np GreenMoutian. i cant wait to run this harvest trim from some BHO. killer resin production on her and shes only 37 out 60 days of flower. check it

Q2uMX.jpg

LhxYz.jpg

JOkyQ.jpg