What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

muddywaters

wish me luck, started some new seeds. all fem, grapefruit diesel, new york power diesel, master kush, cali hash plant and white siberian.

there all growing nice and thick. i'm vegging under 1k in a sunhut xl ac cooled, H&G nute with AN additives in bloom.
picture.php

grapefruit dzl
picture.php

nypd
picture.php

master kush
picture.php

master kush 2
picture.php

cali hash plant
picture.php

white siberian
there all real short maybe 6"s but have tons of side branch's. there into there 2-3 week prob late 2nd week.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I've heard there are other issues also, like random drug testing of folks who receive Maine Care, and placing MMJ users, into the Controlled Substance Monitoring Program.
These other two issues sound invasive.
While I might want to agree, something tells me it's just not right.

I've heard there are other issues also, like random drug testing of folks who receive Maine Care, and placing MMJ users, into the Controlled Substance Monitoring Program.
These other two issues sound invasive.
While I might want to agree, something tells me it's just not right.

I'm confused. Are you referring to LD 1296? I have read the bill probably 15-20 times and there is nothing even remotely close to that written in it.

http://www.mainegreencross.org/main/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=10&id=112&Itemid=26

This is where I got the info, not sure if if it's old news or outdated, I just did a random search and this is what I came up with.

Now that I'm reading it fully. It looks like it was simply hearings, nothing that was being signed.
Sorry for the confusion.
My bad!

Yep LD 605 and LD 887 both were voted "ought not to pass" and have nothing to do with LD 1296. :dance013:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Maynard was busy again last night.. latest victim.. Chronic by Serious Seeds.. It's a bit sativa-like, with big, but wispy buds. It's got a great smell.. kinda fuelish and kinda funky.. like cellar funk.. not in a bad way tho. I did not keep a clone of this because I didn't like the structure.. very tall and lanky plant... not a good combination for my little closet. I hope I don't regret not keeping a clone.. oh well.. I've got more strains than brains and need to hone it down to a few.. I don't think this one woulda made the cut.. sure is a pretty girl tho if I do say so..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mgk :tiphat:

manny420

Hey muddywater'S those ladies are looking pretty good. I can't wait until i get my hands on a couple of those grapefruit. I JUST finished drying my wonderwoman stain.

Attachments

• 5 WONDERWOMAN colas.jpg
    5 WONDERWOMAN colas.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 7

muddywaters

Hey muddywater'S those ladies are looking pretty good. I can't wait until i get my hands on a couple of those grapefruit. I JUST finished drying my wonderwoman stain.

ya, those wonder woman clones came out real nice. you did a killer job on them. :smokeit:

picture.php

real nice for a 400 watt home built ballast, how many did you have in the closet.

manny420

I had 4 plants in the closet. Now i got 9 in there now. I flowered 4 way to early, they are like midgets.

Attachments

• midget WW #2.jpg
    midget WW #2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 400hps closet grow #2.jpg
    400hps closet grow #2.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 5

archie123

mgk, NOT what i thought chronic would look like at all??thanks brother...damn phenotypes??WTF..no pics but just finnished some JILLYBEANS F2's
,,,sweet gear huge yeild,dank stickey,tric covered...and oh yea couple cool nites and she turned purple..DON'T MEAN SHIT IN A PIPE ,,but shure looks cool???gotta love new england summers???!!!

ya know north of the toll booth???

stay equated+-=)

manny they look good ...we all gotta start someplace..enjoy...and manny more!!!

A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome manny420 :tiphat:
great pictures guys.

i havent seen this show dual survival on the discovery channel. but this friday at 9pm they are doing an episode in northern maine. i set my DVR.
61880.jpg

E

emerald city

For the sake of documentation id like to state for the offical record,my 2 outdoor M.O.B's are budding :bow:...Thought i noticed the first few pistles last week but after a good look-see today ,im calling it for sure.....I know "this thread is worthless without pix",alas...I still havent replaced the last digital camera i gummed up and dont own a cell phone not that id want a gps fix on the location...Hopefully ill fix the problem so i can show my baby's off during flowering.Try to keep up with the rest of you photogs.
Be safe and enjoy the 4th of july,summer times here...E/C
:dance013:

Amber Trich

EC, nice when a plant triggers flower as soon as the days start to shorten!

I love maine summer... Theres still more than a month to put out large plants before most things even start flowering ♥♥♥♥♥

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did any one catch that dual survival show?? it was my first time seeing the show.. they had some good tips, but it wasnt what i thought. its more of a survival scenario, it taught u what to do if u ran out of gas in northern maine.

i hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of july.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
did any one catch that dual survival show?? it was my first time seeing the show.. they had some good tips, but it wasnt what i thought. its more of a survival scenario, it taught u what to do if u ran out of gas in northern maine.

i hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of july.

Same here.. never watched the show before and watched the episode before the northern Maine one... they were down in Kentucky.. it's a weird show to say the least. I mean.. did that guy really think that ship was gonna come and rescue em? What did he expect that ship to do? At best they would call authorities and alert them to the signal, they surely are not going to try to go out of the shipping channel and try to rescue a couple guys making a lame tv show..

mgk :crazy:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Well, fellas/gals, I've reached some what of a personal milestone.
I've managed to harvest enough, to cover expenses, and not run out of herb between harvests, for quite a few runs now!
While I'm sure most of you have been doing this for a while, I have not.
I've always had to shut down during the summer months, and then start again from seed in the fall.
I've always run out, at some point, and had to rely on mersh to get me by.
NO LONGER IS THIS THE CASE!!!! :jump: