What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

BIG JT

im using a truncheon meter, usually i dont get a reading when i stick it in plain tap, now im getting .2 which leads me to beleive what Emerald was saying about runoff salts. i can't bitch too much about my water, florida has it so much worse. sheeeeeet poland springs is in my backyard lol

PLAIN TAP .2EC 7.3 PH
AFTER ADDING NUTES 1.5 EC 6.5 PH

UpInTheCut

I'm a victim on the war on drugs :(

I just got bailed out a little while ago.... plants in veg/mothers and some rootballs ...I have a great attorney expensive, but good. I didnt even have weight..only shit I was gonna compost(big leaves)

I cant really say too much more about it, but I just wanted to let my brothers here on IC know...
All I can say is use a carbon filter when trimming...cause you never know who will randomly
stop by for a completely unrelated reason

3gunpete

From what i know, it is rare that ur drinking water will fluctuate to a point where it will effect yur content. Most sources naturally fluctuate. But a lot of times and my self included we like to blame the water source when we run into problems in the garden.

Since you mentioned that you have been experiencing this in a few crops for a while would leave me to suspect it is not a recent melt/run off. Gauges and wands are good for having numbers. But yur initial thought that its calcium diff,. is all you really need to know. The plant tells all.

Are you using new feed regimen since you started to notice issues? is it in all yur plants?

Calcium is or should be rather, viewed as a major nutrient most all cannabis needs and loves high amounts of it. The cal you get from yur lime is slow releasing and somewhat minimum. So the little bit thats there is as said by GmanWHO is in competition and locked out by excess salts. I battled that issue for a while i would correct it and it would return.

The most important thing to remember IMHO is to keep yur nutes well balanced and keep the proper ph for yur medium. Probably nothing you havent heard already but gets forgot. I've found that lower amounts of nutes and more regular feedings has really made a positive effect on my grow. Just remember keep it well balanced. :ying:Because it doesn't matter how much of one thing you have if another is really low or really high it will eventually lock out other nutes, regardless of the combination.

If its still getting worse as of this post, i recommend a good flushing and use a complete fert at low ratio for last run of flush water or next time they dry out. Good luck!!:petting:

3gunpete

Up in the cut, brotha, that sucks to say the least. Im sure yull get it figured out eventually. unfortunatly it is only a matter of time for most. No matter how safe you try to be you can never eliminate the x factors.
if thats all you had is it safe to say it was personal?
When you get it figured out it may be worth translocating to a state that is more simpathy to our cause. Don't know where ya live or priors or none of that. But chances are yull walk with monitary expense and tight-rope walk (probation). hopefully no probation. I have moved to three different states since i was young in attempts to be where i was wanted. Or at least tolerated.
Anyway you got enough to worry about for now. sorry for ranting.
Much luv, stay strong

G

Guest3498

Damn upinthecut don't like hearing that at all. Keep your hear high man, my prayers are with ya.

archie123

UITC,we are with you brother...non med state,,non med rules???this can't be any longer...
times they must change!!! good luck....

A1

UpInTheCut

thanks everyone....I'm staying strong and I will be back... nothing will stop me from growing my plants permanently I love them too damn much.
MJ has really helped me more than can convey in words and If I have to go through this..... so be it... I know one day soon these draconian laws will be gone and we can all live in peace with our plants.

Also Maine's jails are SOOO much better/safer than many places the food is awful but if you like reading/ writing it's not too bad
i counl'd believe so many people were there for Oxy.... man that shit is an epidemic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZkaj37kA0&feature=player_embedded

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
upinthecut, that sucks, it sounds like they didnt get much. so i hope you get off lightly. good luck!

3gunpete

Dude i got to give it to ya. You got a real good head on yur shoulders from the sounds of things. At the very least a dam good outlook in a time of misfortune. Kudos for the attitude!! I got to agree Maine has gotta be one of the best states to go to jail period, if ya absolutely had to pick. lol i think? good luck

UpInTheCut

Dude i got to give it to ya. You got a real good head on yur shoulders from the sounds of things. At the very least a dam good outlook in a time of misfortune. Kudos for the attitude!! I got to agree Maine has gotta be one of the best states to go to jail period, if ya absolutely had to pick. lol i think? good luck
well the way I see it ; you may be able to confine me physically, but my mind will always be free... anywhere I am
I read the Grapes of Wrath while I was in there... my god what a great book
it is amazing what people can overcome to survive....

I found the movie online gonna see if it's as good as the book
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=FZAEIHAQ

E

emerald city

My boys got 1 more year on an 8 year run at thomaston state prison.Federal drug charge,mand/min ...Hard time in state prison is NO joke,no matter what state your in.

UpInTheCut

Alright....so on to business as usual...I dont want to ruin this thread with negative vibes
I gonna be taking a back seat and just admire and learn some new techniques from my family, here at IC
So when I come back with my own grow report I can make you guys proud...lol

Im in the process of acquiring my med-card.... something I should have done sooner...
Has anybody gone to the place in Hallowell? Would carpel tunnel in the wrist qualify?
any info anybody has would be awesome!!!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
i brought my documentation from my chiropractor and that was enough to get a card for chronic pain in my neck

C

chefro420

Anyone know of any local stores that carry bulk 25lb+ organic amendments ? Looking for kelp meal , alfalfa meal , fish bone meal , green sand, organic soybean meal , organic cotton seed meal , etc...

Thanks

archie123

any good feed & garden center should handle that...my local blueseal has all that????:tiphat:

Anyone know of any local stores that carry bulk 25lb+ organic amendments ? Looking for kelp meal , alfalfa meal , fish bone meal , green sand, organic soybean meal , organic cotton seed meal , etc...

Thanks

BIG JT

FYI....don't feed your dog food with bacon grease drizzled over the top of it (to get the dog to eat). EXPLOSIVE DIARREAH, followed by vomitting and bloody shits, SOMETIMES TOGETHER... Thats how my morning has been going, even my dankness won't take that smell outta my nose

E

emerald city

FYI....don't feed your dog food with bacon grease drizzled over the top of it (to get the dog to eat). EXPLOSIVE DIARREAH, followed by vomitting and bloody shits, SOMETIMES TOGETHER... Thats how my morning has been going, even my dankness won't take that smell outta my nose
how is the dog making out??Did you change foods lately or has your dog decided just to NOT eat? The symptoms your describing sounds much more serious then just an upset stomach.
Hope it works out. E/C

BIG JT

Nah, i haven't gotten him fixed and he NEVER eats, unless its human food. I started on the EVO, moved to Eukanuba, Purina Pro Plan, now im on Blue Buffalo. I have to mix alpo wet food into it for him to eat it, even then he leaves a lot of the dry food behind. He's just a really picky spoiled rotten shepherd, i thought the grease would give the food some flavor and fatten him up some, but it just made him really sick. Bloody loose stool seems to be the norm when he eats something he isn't supposed to, 3rd time i've seen it. I'm feeding him the gastro "highly digestable" diet until things are solid again. Thanks for your concern! Here's a bunch of picures i just took to update the album

Enjoy

Latest posts

Latest posts