What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

archie123

ya think .,,,stop that
pulled some cheese out of a jar this after neer hurt myself... still cant speli???
more of that stuff on the way??? needs that!!!!!my snoshoes won't get through this crap???FK, said i would not say that!!!!
anyway this slice of cheese shall get me through???will try to get some pics of the product..just the trics in the jar make me tingle...ooooohhhh

A1:laughing:

3gunpete

FB, sure you didn't just take sum pics of cement chips? I know it's cold and wer all gettin a bit bored but sand patties, cmon!! Just teasing my friend, looks can be deceiving and im sure that shizz is makin the grade for ya. It's always fun playin around and workin with nature's gifts when we can. I believe it was ES who said innovation and knowledge would be for not without imagination. Or something like that,LOL!!

PS, much appreciation for the help on gettin pics together. Really glad to be linked up here!!

vwgtiron

Thought I would say hi to everyone I need to get on this forum more instead of lurking! Anyways I will post some pics of some laughing buddha and the church I just harvested. Loving maine lately? And yeah down here we got 24 inches on my driveway.

E

emerald city

Morning gang....Time to create life today,gonna clone up a small run of ecsd plus a few moms to get prepaired for spring....Did try to pop a few old seeds a few weeks ago.Ended up with 2[ecsd[f] x rbgf3[m]...dont care if thier m/f either way their worth the weight in gold by the end of the season....Enjoy the lul in the weather,were in for more shoveling all through the week....
Oh yah....superbowl......... E/C out

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, thanks alot guys, i took acouple more shots today, let it dry out a bit more.

ill be hanging with some friends for the super bowl. i hope every one has a good and SAFE time!

-=- 73
picture.php

-=- 160
picture.php

BIG JT

Hey FB, nice bubble ya got there. I have a set of 5 bags. I only use 2 of em(the work bag and the one below it, green and yellow in my case) cause there is never anything at the bottom of the 3rd bag so i figure the buck stops there. I don't understand how other people are getting 5 different grade hash when all I can pull is one. Don't get me wrong, the shit that I do get is great, but it blows my mind why im only getting product out of the 2nd bag in.

Also, I know you were saying you made some BHO, when I was looking at videos on how to make the ISO oil, they were talking about how smoking BHO puts lesions in your brain. I smoke weed all day and go through lighters like whoa, I inhale a fair amount of it either way. Have you heard anything like this?

G

Guest3498

Also, I know you were saying you made some BHO, when I was looking at videos on how to make the ISO oil, they were talking about how smoking BHO puts lesions in your brain.

Where did you see that? As far as I know that's BS, I wouldn't worry about it. Give bho a try, I much much prefer it over iso... much tastier! Just be sure to give it a good purge and do it outside :wave:

3gunpete

FB, You must have better lighting for the last bubble pics. as well as better color on the dried show. I would luv a cement bucket full of that,lol As a matter of fact someday i'd like to build a home out of that stuff. hehe.

To tell ya the truth i've all but givin up on making bubble. I've had the best of best and luv it for what it is(natural), but have never personally gotten the results i dream about. Good to a bit better at best, but not the face melter. Take real good measures to and have used grade a material. I think since i never used uncured product(do to lack of freezer space and time convienience) i have gotten more plant material in there than desired. Oh wells. Working on oxygen now and i feel real good about that.

Butane, ick! unfortunately we have all been huffin that shizz down like banchies for most of are career. So its best not to torment our minds about what we've dun. However vapor is still being touted as the best/ safer way to go.. In summer you can use magnifier( just need a quality one/practice) but might take a while to get down.. There is also alternative heat sources; hemp rope, hot/heated elements in various form etc. The trick is not to replace one toxin for another, or at least go with the lesser of two evils.

PS rooting for the pack tomorrow, i've always liked how the town owns the team and like to root for under dog, (actually pack is favored i think but pit have done pretty well in recent years and not a rothlessburger fan)

Be well and merry!!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
It's about time for me to give the "Hemp wick" a try, must be better than butane?!
FWIW, I'm a Lions fan, sooo......
I was, rooting for the Packers, until the 2 weeks before the Super Bowl.
Now, all the attention is given to Rogers, and the Packers. It seems.
ESPN, and other media, make it sound like it's the Packers game to win/lose. Like the Steelers are just another hurdle, in their road.
In light of this, I'm pulling for the Steelers.
I'm hoping, Big Ben will notch his place in history. With 3 SB's in such a short period of time, and at such a young age, it will really put him in a QB class, of VERY few!:jump:

UpInTheCut

so I had some PH issues for a couple weeks
I couldnt get my EJ to bubble up with micro's I realized that I got EJ's high brix molasses
got organic molasses and the brew bubbled right away lesson learned
Day 46

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest3498

I think since i never used uncured product(do to lack of freezer space and time convienience) i have gotten more plant material in there than desired. Oh wells.

Definitely man, fresh frozen all the way! Night and day difference right there. I thought I remember you saying a while back that you are mostly a fan of drysift (I might be mistaken). The flavor with the bubble might still be a tad diminished compared to that, but I dare you to turn down some fmcd diesel bubble. I know I couldn't... it's the shit!

Honestly, my favorite lighting utensil is my butane cooking torch. Simply the best for hash, no question. I feel like most other things are just novelties when push comes to shove... Beeline is a huge pain in the ass and I find myself using the herbiron less and less the longer I have it. I dunno, maybe when it comes down to it I'm just a lazy stoner. Guilty of flicking a bic or two...
:laughing:

G

Ganja D

so I had some PH issues for a couple weeks
I couldnt get my EJ to bubble up with micro's I realized that I got EJ's high brix molasses
got organic molasses and the brew bubbled right away lesson learned
Day 46

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
What strains are those?

3gunpete

hold yur fire, sorry about the d lions. Man it must be tuff. A close friend of mine is die hard lions fan and hes the but of all jokes(just too easy of a target), However i always root for em out of pitty as long as they're not playing my team(not specified) hehe,.
Oh yea about the rope. I don't like how it effects the taste, and if you blow it out while your still taking yur hit and keep the rope in the area its even worse, cuas the after burn gets sucked up in yur hit and tastes even more. So its best to leave it burning while still tokin or toss it a few feet away after shaking it out to conserve wick. Is a bit of a pain, but probably still worth it, especially when burning hash or ripping harder to burn nugget, that would require torching the crap out of it, in return huffin greater amounts of butane. ImHO.

Nothing wrong with not liking football thoe unless yur american..lol!!
For realz tho, i got a way from it for awhile. Read and learned in college about how it may have been devised by power elite to distract the commoner from more important things. And if thats all you care about(sports in general) that probably ain't the best for humanity in general. But this i do know. It sure helps long winters seem shorter and for me most importantly keeps me in touch with my pop more regularly. As sad as it is to say i don't always have stuff to talk to him about out of the blue, wer far away geographically, but i can always bs with him about our team. Thats the big point here, it fills the void of the masses for our lost tribal connection for those who are blinded by everyday syncranized, mechanical life that the modernized status-quo/media perpetuates many of us to live. Not pretending to have it all figured out or be any better in any way. But it is something i've thought about.

Vado my man, i wouldn't take that bet. cause there is a good chance you might win.. Iv had the face melter carmalized crack yur reffering to and it's preemo. No argument there. its all about access and where we are at at the moment. Somedays i like chocolate others vanilla. I do however like to save my trim for cooking, these days

much luv gang!! keep smiling if ya can, heck knows i try

G

Ganja D

Pic number 1 is G-13/Diesel x Geisha by foomar
Pic number 2 Double Strawberry Diesel by Rezdog
Pic number3 is another pheno of G-13/Diesel x Geisha
DSD looks good,I miss her. She finishes quick,I'd start flushing here in a few days.