What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Digital Microscope

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Hey rez,

I found an ad in the classifieds of Popular mechanics mag.

I didn't do any research on it but seemed like a reasonable price. They even have ones that you mount on an old microscope and make it digital. Remember to get the stand for the camera, it helps a lot to keep it stable.

Even doctors use this.

www.dino-lite.com

wonderful tool. You can check trichs on your computer. Its got 10x-50x and 200x zoom.It seems to be enough for me, you can clearly see the trichome heads.

Peace

Edit: they got a variety of microscopes now, they didn't before. Now theres one with 500x. And ebay is cheaper

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Anyone know what this is?
Doesn't seem harmful.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Unknown Bug.jpg
    Unknown Bug.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 9

p1ninja

^ looks like an odd colored lady bug, in which case it is not harmful, but actually helpful in that it will eat any harmful parasites

woot for ladybugs

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Yo kcar,

you seem to have the same one I have. You can see the ring of LED's on the trichome head. Nice pics bro.

Gottagrow

I know this an old post but the price for these USB microscopes have come way down. Just got an open box one for $24 normally like $37. Would make seeing trics far easier.

Latest posts

Latest posts