What's new

New Cob Led 50 and 10 watts

Loollo

Veteran
Cutted ! To 80 days from preflowers. Harvested more i could think before. About 70gr of bus smelling of mint/lemon :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dec

Nice harvest you got there! How do you think the COB led light performed? Are the buds dense or airy?

Waiting for dry yield :)

Loollo

Veteran
I'm to my first harvest and i haven't experience to say if the buds are dense or airy...to me them seems dense.
Yesterdau i tried one little bud of the wasted ones..and was a little bitter. I think it was due to the leaf still green of chlorophil...but the effect was hard and hight !

Northernhemis

Ooouch now thats a low one eeheeh . just make it more spacy in there and it should work . make that pot about the half the size in height it should be plenty for that one . fun idea i built one pc case for cfls it worked so i gave it away and bought myself a tent instead , then i built a growcabbinet it worked but lacked in height so i scrapped it and moved away . Hope the growing is going goood ! / Paul Roger

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I'm to my first harvest and i haven't experience to say if the buds are dense or airy...to me them seems dense.
Yesterdau i tried one little bud of the wasted ones..and was a little bitter. I think it was due to the leaf still green of chlorophil...but the effect was hard and hight !

It looks good. trim the leaves more clear next time. :tiphat: