What's new

New bubble bags, what should I get?

shmalphy

Veteran
Edited to add: I contacted Bubbleman and he said he would send me new bags to replace my defective ones

I am thinking about the Essential Bags from Nikka T. I like the grommets and 1/4 mesh walls, plus the custom screen sizes are cool. I was curious if anyone here has tried those, or if anyone has any recommendations.

I read the bubble bag review thread, and based on that I liked the Sprung Bags, and I am still considering getting them to save myself $70, but new brands are coming out all the time so I just wanted some opinions on newer sets.

i don't thnk i would get anything nikka t makes. i honestly had no idea he sold bubble bags, now that i do it makes even more sense for him to bash bho on a panel like he did, what a chump. also be careful, they are probably made in china with toxic chemicals because nikka never thought he should use food grade products...

Green Supreme

Veteran
Hard to beat the combination of quality and warranty supplied by Bubblebags, in my opinion. Good luck. Peace GS

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have had Bubble Bags for years, they are very durable and stand up to lots of washes...havent tried any other brand so I cant say if there are as good.
Like razzy says, they are quality!

henrydaniels

i don't thnk i would get anything nikka t makes. i honestly had no idea he sold bubble bags, now that i do it makes even more sense for him to bash bho on a panel like he did, what a chump. also be careful, they are probably made in china with toxic chemicals because nikka never thought he should use food grade products...

Obviously you have never tried Nikka T's product. Its really sad people are talking so much trash about him on here. He creates some of the best solvent-less hash in Colorado, without a doubt. I drive over an hour just to get his hash in Denver and its worth it every time. If you had access to solvent-less wax that is over 50% THC and between 1-4% CBD, im sure you would reconsider smoking BHO.

Like the doctor in the panel said, both have their uses. For me, I would much rather have some 70 micron from Nikka T instead of BHO. It tastes, smells, and treats my lungs better than ANY BHO that I have ever smoked. Also the solventless doesn't leave the black residue that BHO leaves in my skillet.

shmalphy

Veteran
I had a set of Bubblebags that fell apart. I emailed them, and in the response the admitted they were from a defective batch, but refused to do anything about it. Here is the email thread:

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Bubblebag.com <[email protected]> wrote:
Name * xxx
Email * xxx
Feedback / Comment *
Hi,
I have a 3 bag kit and the waterproof lining on my 25 bag is starting to shred and come off. All the other bags are fine.

Is there a way to repair this issue on my own, or should I replace the bag? Also, would the old bag be useful to you in your product development?

Just thought I would add some feedback. The bags have lasted a long time, and I know you are all about a quality product so I figured there may be some value in this for you. Thanks for your time, and keep up the good work.

To: xxx
Sent: Wed, November 24, 2010 4:39:01 PM
Subject: Re: Bubblebag.com Contact Form [#486]

Hi xxx,

Those bags must be very old, we had a batch with that defective coating about 6 or 7 years ago. For the 25 micron bag, you do have the option of turning it inside out and using it that way - the peeling bits would then end up in your waste water.

Single bags are available here:
http://www.freshheadies.com/catalog/single-bubble-bags-22/

Diana

Thank you for choosing Bubble Bags!
Please note our new address:
----
Fresh Headies Internet Sales Ltd.
1310 East Hastings St.
Vancouver BC V5L 1S3
Toll Free: 1-866-635-8464
Local: 604-254-3338
Fax: 604-235-3335
http://freshheadies.com
http://bubblebag.com
Bubble Man's Hideout - Bubble Tips and Tricks at http://fullmeltbubble.com

I really like the grommets and 1/4 mesh wall, and I know Nikka knows what he is talking about when it comes to hash, since he learned most of what he knows from Mila, and that shows in his hash.

I like that Filterbag.com tip,exactly what I was looking for, thank you

shmalphy

Veteran
I smoke my full melt out of an eclipse vape and it leaves far less residue that qwet, or bho smoked out of the same pipe. It leaves a white ashy/salty substance behind that is easily removed with a qtip and rubbing alcohol. I get a much tackier substance from oils I have smoked that is harder to remove. YMMV.

This also works, but gets some funny looks
nothing_says_i_love_you_like_a_crack_pipe

henrydaniels

What does it leave?

This was with the solventless from Nikka T. It does leave a light residue, but the hash turns into a greyish ash

picture.php

Now for the Butane

picture.php

The goods
picture.php

Those pieces are much bigger than what I dropped. It was about .1 of each sample. The skillet was heated red hot then let cool before the hash was dropped on it.

hammalamma

Veteran
Obviously you have never tried Nikka T's product. Its really sad people are talking so much trash about him on here. He creates some of the best solvent-less hash in Colorado, without a doubt. I drive over an hour just to get his hash in Denver and its worth it every time. If you had access to solvent-less wax that is over 50% THC and between 1-4% CBD, im sure you would reconsider smoking BHO.

Like the doctor in the panel said, both have their uses. For me, I would much rather have some 70 micron from Nikka T instead of BHO. It tastes, smells, and treats my lungs better than ANY BHO that I have ever smoked. Also the solventless doesn't leave the black residue that BHO leaves in my skillet.
Iv'e tried wizez wax and its the same shit, him and nikka are buddies. It is good water hash, buts that's all. Well made bho is on a another level than water trash. So I do have access and I have tried it and I will never smoke it again. Only bho and AA for me these days. Every time I dabbed the the ice "wax" it left charcoal on the ti, I tried all of the different grades with the same result. Props to them for making high quality extracts, but whats with all the hate towards the solvent extracts? Lets just let time tell which is better, it always does.

shmalphy

Veteran
Iv'e tried wizez wax and its the same shit, him and nikka are buddies.
This logic is questionable...

I have never tried either of their stuff, but I have seen Nikka T's and the pics pretty much speak for themselves. I learned a lot from his posts on other forums, and the live plant hash I made recently was the best I have ever made, which was an idea I got from him.

Some of Nikka's work

bubba-banner-solventless-wax-5.jpg

TripleDraw27

Veteran
I am thinking about the Essential Bags from Nikka T. I like the grommets and 1/4 mesh walls, plus the custom screen sizes are cool. I was curious if anyone here has tried those, or if anyone has any recommendations.

I read the bubble bag review thread, and based on that I liked the Sprung Bags, and I am still considering getting them to save myself $70, but new brands are coming out all the time so I just wanted some opinions on newer sets.

Id support Bubbleman tbh.
Looks like you are buying into Nikka's re invented wheel. GL.

i'd defintly stick with the bubblebags...they've been around since 1999...i've litterally seen at least 10 different bag companies spring up and fail in the last 8-10 years....

i own the sprung bags, as i mostly make bho and just wanted to try bubble hash. they are pretty darn good, i've only used them a few time but i ran a TON of material through as time was of the essence, but i can't complain. if i made it more i would have gotten the bubble bags for sure but since i don't i figured the sprung bags would suit me.

i truely feel the bbags pay for themselves after the first use you really can't beat the quality....the grommet is totally unneccesary with the simple jerk and tug tech you can drain any bag in a matter of seconds....

shmalphy

Veteran
Didn't Bubbleman also "reinvent the wheel" since Mila invented the ice water technique?

I had Bubblebags and I wasn't satisfied with the product or customer support, as I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts