What's new

New breeding project

c99_smoker

I have three Swt #3 males, which I will choose one to cross with C99, Blueberry, & NL #5. They are at 10 days 12/12. Here is a picture of the Swt #3.

927swt_3_2-med.jpg

c99_smoker

Current breeding project

Current breeding project

Here is a picture of my C99, Blueberry, & NL #5, all 10 days into 12/12. They are patiently waiting for a Swt #3 male.

927jungle_1-med.jpg

G

hey ya C99-smoker.....

hey ya C99-smoker.....

........those ladies look ready for a boppin:D sounds like a good cross more sweetness to the c99 and maybe take some of the edge off er.

im doin my first batch of beans, awaitin my C99 and alibi males, also girls are 11 days flower.

have decided to at least make a few beans of everythin I grow.

good luck bro

pleasure
CBF

c99_smoker

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I hope to improve the taste of C99, as well as strengthening the branches. I had to tie my C99 as the branches could not support the colas. I'm hoping for good results from the Swt X BB, & the Swt X Nl#5 also.

c99_smoker

Day 26 12/12

Day 26 12/12

Well, it looks like my Swt #3 male has impregnated my C99s, BBs, & Nl#5. I can't tell about the Swt #3 females, but I assume that they are hit also. :p

G

killer crosses........

killer crosses........

......ya have goin, the BB X SWT sounds real good, purple candy:D

pleasure
CBF

teddynugent

Man, your going to have some killer strains coming. C99 lends itself well to crossing. I crossed my C99 with AK47 and it came out great(I think I posted some pics here and at OG). I've also smoked C99xMr. Nice and C99xBlack Domina and both of those were amazing too. That Swt#3xC99 should be a kick-ass strain. I can't wait to see some pics in the future. Anyway, good work your doing there. I'd love to have all 3 of those crosses in my garden. Make sure to let us all know how things turn out.

CBF- I decided that same thing a while ago too. Now I make seeds of everything I grow. I kept getting these beautiful plants that ended up being male and I just couldn't keep wasting them. They go to good use now! Making my own seeds and crosses is one of my favorite parts of growing now. I just like smoking something that I can say I made. Well, kind of made anyways....

Good luck with your project and stay safe,

-Teddy

c99_smoker

garden @ 44 days 12/12

garden @ 44 days 12/12

My male Swt #3 has knocked up my C99, Blueberry, & NL#5 ladies. Looks like another week for the C99 and another 2 weeks for the rest, before harvest. I can't wait to try the crosses.

927garden-med.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts