What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New auto is around the bend

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are enough breeders in the auto world to warrant a AF Division and at the same time when held with the regular cup match ups more people would be exposed to AF's and able to actually smoke something they wouldn't otherwise grow.

S_a_H

RoomRaider

I'm under the belief that autos will soon be able to go up against regular strains in the cup.

I would like to see autos get there own cup, but it would be more satisfying to see them smash the regular strains at their own game :)

Gramps

Amen brother

There are enough breeders in the auto world to warrant a AF Division and at the same time when held with the regular cup match ups more people would be exposed to AF's and able to actually smoke something they wouldn't otherwise grow.

S_a_H

uptosumpn

Veteran
Nice, would be lovely with a propper Auto Kush strain, that has the potency, smell and taste of the highly priced Kushes..

Cant wait for the pics! Keep up the good work!

Any chance of uniformity in these new genetics of yours?.....

all that they said!!^^^^^^^.....AND cant wait to see those pics!!!!
OMG! A real Auto Kush that is like the high priced KUSHIES out there!!! cause we know EVERYONE LOVEZ DA KUSH!!!!!
I will start posting pics of the O.G. #1 cutting Im using real soon.

Casper313

Hey mdanzig, looking forward to seeing a "Nerf Football" size Auto Kush Kola! Keep up the good work dude you are good for the community!!!

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you need a test pilot gimme a shout

Yes, I will need a few testers, but legit testers, ones I can count on. Its going to be another 9 months before this will be ready. However, Im always keeping an eye for good growers to whom I can trust, as the future will come pretty quick.

A

arcticsun

Keep up the good work Mdanzig, I loved Bluestreak and Sour 60, we will be following future releases closely. :yes:

DIRT DIGGLER

Congrats MD,Nine months from now and you'll be the father of a brand new auto kush..congrats on the new addition to the fam.

figment42

nine months. I guess I can stop stalking this thread! LOL. I been killing it. I didn't think we were talking about next fall. None the less I am still stoked.

S

SexInTheCity

Sweet, never tried Sour 60 or l3lueStreak....I just harvest 12 generation MasterLow though...I'll never phorget M's work....always in the stash...:tiphat:

dasher65

Can I throw Shroomyshroom's name in the mix for testers. He's a pioneer for autos here in Australia with a few strains he's created himself. So...if you need a quality tester to see if they grow well down under he's your man!!!

Druna

Looking forward to see the picture of the cutting your using.
The Blue streak is my favourite and i always got one growing, i love your work and if you need a tester i would love to help out !

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
sheeet 9 months is 3 full harvests away, when you said round the bend i didnt realise how big the bend was i thought you were in the final stages of releasing these seeds, ill be keeping peeled on the progress good luck

i have a quick question about your s60's while im in here, i remember reading that you had improved the sour 60's in your latest release can you specify what it is you have actually done ? i.e reduced the amount of phenos, increased the yield lengthed or shortened the grow time ? id just like a bit of info on what im currently growing

cheers

Lume

I'm not totally sure but I think the bend is near...or/and just me a bit bent tonight.
Please pick most wisely MD ,hoping its the best ever ,and will slurp the kushie kush right in heavy.:groupwave:

Latest posts

Latest posts