What's new

New auto hybrids Ive been working on.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First I know I posted about this already, but this thread Im going to load up with pics. Im picking up a new camera tomorrow as my Nikon just took a dump.

First is: "The Qwixter" (Old school Sourbubbleryder X Unknown auto male) and Sourbubbleryder is B.O.G.s Sour Bubble BX3 circa 2006 X Deisalryder X Diesalryder (Joint Doctors 2nd auto). Story here is 1 of 15 seeds made it out of small batch of Sourbubbleryder seeds, that were found in the bottom of my old leather jacket. Im assuming the extreme temperature changes had a lot to do with the germination rate. So of the single seed that germed, it turned out to be a female. Tall with some very heavy resin production. Some strange leaf patterns were seen on this, like buds growing out of the leaf stems. The quality stood out tremedously. So I crossed with an auto male from a unmarked bag of auto seeds that could be Power Stout. From what I remember the seeds looking like, and from what the male looked like, I do believe it to infact be Power Stout (one of the very first autos I ever made).

Resulting plants show some that are very tall, and some that are very heavily stout, still yielding an ounce plus each. The smell, resin production, and over-all bag appeal make this a winner.

Next is: "O.G. Timelapse" (Rare O.G. Kush cutting obtained through a friend in California X Sour60 X Sour60/secret male. I will announce the secret male later. This one is really going to be special I think. The O.G. Kush Im using really is incredible, As I had to beg for months, and finally pay up some to score this cutting. Was also up to me to get it to root, so the pressure was really on. Very heavy kush presence. The owner was informed of me wanting to work with this to make a phenomenal O.G. auto, so I was real happy that they let it go. Very gracious of this person.

Last is the news Im sure already known is that Black creek garderns, and mdanzig is doing a joint auto project of: Sour60 X Spyder is. Spyder (Spoetnik#2 X Lowryder X Lowryder)
I believe this will also be something really special because I dug out some of my very frist Sour60 seeds to start this project. More to come on all of these new hybrids.

I will post pictures and update frequently on all of these new autos.

C

cyber echo

Cheers mdanzig..
Sounds good, hopefully though more attention will be put to having less phenos and more stability.
No point calling something a strain if even in 100 seeds you ain't gonna see two plants that look alike no ?
Other than that, I'm sure its all gonna be bomb shit.

Also,
In my Sour60 F3s I have that buds-on-leaves mutation in atleast 5/50 plants, and it seems to give atleast 10-15% more bud sites (and hence yield), and the bud sites growing on leaves are really huge, often foxtailing and growing side-branches from on the leaf !!!

I can dig up pics if you are interested seeing it...
Cheers..

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Story here is 1 of 15 seeds made it out of small batch of Sourbubbleryder seeds, that were found in the bottom of my old leather jacket.

Amazing stuff often needs some divine intervention, coincidence, luck to happen... Nice story, good luck with this project :yes:

=K

C

cyber echo

Another question,breeding one, why do you always seem to cross non-af to af twice in a row (non-afxaf)xaf ?
Why not just IBL the F1s till F3-F4(100% af) and backcross to the OG Timelapse to get around 50% OG timelapse in BX1 IBLs (that is, not taking into account selective breeding which can get you way more than 50% imho) ?
It seems a waste putting more sour60 into the genepool with that backcross to sour60, even if it gets you an autoflowering generation a bit faster.
Cheers

uptosumpn

Veteran
WOW! so much new autos are on the horizon its crazy! those 3 strains sounds like canna cup winners imo...Hey, they should start having a canna cup for autos....

canned abyss1

Veteran
First I know I posted about this already, but this thread Im going to load up with pics. Im picking up a new camera tomorrow as my Nikon just took a dump.

First is: "The Qwixter" (Old school Sourbubbleryder X Unknown auto male) and Sourbubbleryder is B.O.G.s Sour Bubble BX3 circa 2006 X Deisalryder X Diesalryder (Joint Doctors 2nd auto). Story here is 1 of 15 seeds made it out of small batch of Sourbubbleryder seeds, that were found in the bottom of my old leather jacket. Im assuming the extreme temperature changes had a lot to do with the germination rate. So of the single seed that germed, it turned out to be a female. Tall with some very heavy resin production. Some strange leaf patterns were seen on this, like buds growing out of the leaf stems. The quality stood out tremedously. So I crossed with an auto male from a unmarked bag of auto seeds that could be Power Stout. From what I remember the seeds looking like, and from what the male looked like, I do believe it to infact be Power Stout (one of the very first autos I ever made).

Resulting plants show some that are very tall, and some that are very heavily stout, still yielding an ounce plus each. The smell, resin production, and over-all bag appeal make this a winner.

That Quixter is one crazy looking plant, huge nuggets covered in an abundance of resin. I was really impressed. Thanks for the seeds I am really excited about trying these.

KanadianKronik

so i was literally just looking threw canned's "along came a spider" and noticed that some people were asking about getting seeds and he said somthing about maybe further in the future, this was from the start of the thread so i was just just thinking about writing him to ask if he was selling them yet then noticed this. you have no idea how excited i am for the sour60 x spyder... i just wish this was a forum from like 2008 instead of this month so i could get them already. :(
kk

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im having trouble getting this camera to work, I will attempt to post again tomorrow. I have a bunch to post.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: ...this forum is soooo quiet

=K

Yep and thank SGS for that he was so happy to have killed the AF forum by moving the threads about his seeds to his forum. Its the only place he can control.

S_a_H

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
With so little auto breeders and enthusiats left here, everyone's contribution is crucial...seeing some people desperately pushing their strains and fighting each other is depressing. I'd like to see experienced people to give advices and post even in general threads not only when talking of their own stuff.
We really need some friendly attitude back ;)

Peace

=K

dargo

the only breeders you will get here without been censored or banned are the ones affiliated with the seed shop. i could reel off a list of 1st class breeders at the crest of the autoflower wave that use to post here, along with there followers........ that followed them off to greener lands!

AlexTrebek

the only breeders you will get here without been censored or banned are the ones affiliated with the seed shop. i could reel off a list of 1st class breeders at the crest of the autoflower wave that use to post here, along with there followers........ that followed them off to greener lands!

Shh they're watching us
wave.gif

T

Tarus Bulbar

Im excited to see some new pics of of cool new auto strains!! been a while since
i've ran a real nice autoflowering plant!! used some Sour60 feminized pollen n let
it fly onto some Kush clones I had at the time. turned out great but shortly after
had to shut it down :hide:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting, so your basically saying that threads about SGS gear are what is keeping the auto forum alive.

That is what he thinks anyway.

What is so hard for you or them to understand ? Can you stop by the Nike store and get me a price quote on some size 11 Vans and if you don't see them look around and see if you can find a Vans rep there to tell you where they are. Take as much time as you need. Icmag is no different no matter what you think it is here to support said seeds they sell that is IT !!!!

I told several to bag up a couple hundred seeds and donate them to the server fund or for freebies. THEN you have at least association with them and now because if they are going to sell them for paying the server fund or freebies you then can talk about them etc....

S_a_H

Latest posts

Latest posts