What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Auto Dump

pjlive

Strain Hunters: Skunk Automatic - Skunk #1 x Kazakhstani Ruderalis (Pure)

Bullet Descriptions: * 60|30|10 Indica to Sativa to Ruderalis hybrid * Compact to Medium architectures * Flavors of earth drive with a touch of caramel in the backseat * Scents are a complex blend of, "earthy-mossy aromas mixed with summer flowers and blossoms that remind one of rose and lilac." * Initial head highs lead to body stones that are quick to hit and durable * THC/CBD levels unknown *

Last edited:

pjlive

Hey Pjlive,
Do you have any suggestions for a good Haze auto or nearly pure sativa auto to cross with my 75% Quaze Haze X 25% Durban?
Thanks for any info,
Roy
Hey there, Passenger...

Yes and no. I'm in search of a good Sativa myself. Although that side of the spectrum is really not my thing. I'm much more of an Indica side of the spectrum user. But any of the Hazes listed here have either been on or are on my radar for possible use. So, in an indirect way I guess I'm saying those **types** of Sativa auto crosses are the ones I'm keeping my eyes on and consider. Otherwise, I don't really have any autoflowering Sativa suggestions.

My preference would be to find as pure a domestic Sativa hybrid as possible. However, there are some strains like the AK-47 Auto that can pack a very large punch, remain fairly compact, and finish in near half the time of the photoperiod. But of course the AK-47 is a multi-strain hybrid.

I bet that even if I had a good personal recommendation for you it still wouldn't be on target. The stones I seek are different from the ones you seek, so a Sativa I find very good might be not one that's to your taste.

It's a wild and fertile seed jungle of the highest order out there right now. So good luck!

pjlive

Zativo Seeds: Blue Cheese Automatic - {Blueberry x Unknown Ruderalis} x {Cheese x Unknown Ruderalis}

Bullet Descriptions: * 50|40|10 Indica to Sativa to Ruderalis hybrid * Highly compact architectures * Sweet & fruity scents with undertones of skunk * Flavors of berry and spice with a cheesy exhaust * Excellent strain for regions with short summers * Excellent medicinal strain * THC ~ 17% with "High" CBD content *

pjlive

Dinafem Seeds: Haze XXL Auto - Jack Herer x Haze 2.0 Autoflower

Bullet Descriptions: * A somewhat extended genetic lineage that includes the traditional Mexican x Colombian x Thai x Indian Haze family * Medium to Tall architectures * Scents and flavors include incense, pine, lemon, and exotic woods * Novice friendly * THC listed as "High" *

pjlive

Kannabia Seed Company: Lemon Haze Auto - Super Silver Haze x Lemon Skunk x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * Sativa dominant hybrid * Compact to Medium architectures * Strong citrus aromas * Initially stimulates creativity then dissolves into a calming stone * THC ~ 18%, CBD ~ 0.5% *

pjlive

Green House Seed Co.: Super Lemon Haze Automatic - Super Lemon Haze x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions
: * 50|30|20 Sativa to Indica to Ruderalis hybrid * Compact to Medium architectures * Light body stones with clear cerebral highs * Quick hitter * THC ~ 21 %, CBD ~ 0.9 %, CBN ~ 0.3% *

pjlive

Kannabia Seed Co.: Zkit Kandy Dream Auto - {Somango x Zkittles} x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions
: * RECENT RELEASE * Mixed hybrid * Medium architectures * Heavy mango, grapefruit and lime tastes * Novice friendly * Pest resistant * Heavy resin producer * THC ~ 19% *

pjlive

GrassOmatic: Haze Gom - HazeGom x Auto AK

Bullet Descriptions: * Sativa dominant hybrid * Compact to Medium architectures * Fruity haze scent that "..smells like the big one." * This is the crossbred hybrid of HazeGom Auto which is a Super Silver Haze x Lowryder #2 * THC "Medium", CBD "Unknown" *

Last edited:

Passenger101

Hey there, Passenger...

Yes and no. I'm in search of a good Sativa myself. Although that side of the spectrum is really not my thing. I'm much more of an Indica side of the spectrum user. But any of the Hazes listed here have either been on or are on my radar for possible use. So, in an indirect way I guess I'm saying those **types** of Sativa auto crosses are the ones I'm keeping my eyes on and consider. Otherwise, I don't really have any autoflowering Sativa suggestions.

My preference would be to find as pure a domestic Sativa hybrid as possible. However, there are some strains like the AK-47 Auto that can pack a very large punch, remain fairly compact, and finish in near half the time of the photoperiod. But of course the AK-47 is a multi-strain hybrid.

I bet that even if I had a good personal recommendation for you it still wouldn't be on target. The stones I seek are different from the ones you seek, so a Sativa I find very good might be not one that's to your taste.

It's a wild and fertile seed jungle of the highest order out there right now. So good luck!
Thanks for your thoughtful response. I do understand that it’s all very personal.
Peace,

pjlive

World of Seeds: Wild Thailand Ryder - Wild Thailand x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * Ko Chang Thailand Sativa hybrid * Medium to Tall architectures * Tastes and aromas of floral citrus with hints of incense * Mold and pest resistance is high * Medicinal value is very high * THC ~ 18% *

Note: From the breeder, "This strain is very strong with a highly euphoric, almost exhilarating, effect that can be highly medicinal."

pjlive

Top Tao Seeds: Big Auto Tao - Super Auto Tao x Taomatic

Bullet Descriptions: * Sativa dominant hybrid * Medium to Tall architectures * Strong, fruity, aromas * Dense, resin coated bud production * Cannabinoid content unknown but listed by the breeder as "High" *

Note: This strain from Top Tao won First Place in the indoor category of the Soft Secret Cannabis Cup in 2012. There was also a strong positive community buzz on the Super Auto Tao (also a cup winner) used here to cross into the breeder's exclusive Taomatic cultivar.

pjlive

Expert Seeds: Lemon Haze Auto - {Unknown Strain x Unknown Ruderalis} x {Haze x Unknown Ruderalis}

Bullet Descriptions: * Sativa dominant hybrid * Medium to Tall architectures * Tangy citrus tastes * Energetic highs that dissolve into moderate body stones * Novice friendly, low maintenance * THC ~ 18%, CBD ~ 1% *

pjlive

Dutch Headshop: Auto Chemdawg - Chemdawg x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * Popular genetics * Indica dominant hybrid * Compact to Medium architectures * Kerosene mixed with diesel scents * Bubblegum taste * An excellent strain for pain with many other medicinal uses * THC > 20% *

pjlive

Royal Queen Seeds: Royal Kush Automatic - OG Kush x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * Time tested genetics * 50|30|20 Indica to Ruderalis to Sativa hybrid * Compact to medium architectures * Rich, spicy, close to fruity scents that enhance during cure * Uplifting, clear and happy stones * THC ~ 13%, CBD "Medium" *

pjlive

Ace Seeds/Tropical Seeds Company: Hokkaido Japan Hemp Standard - Landrace Japanese Hemp Semi-Automatic

Bullet Descriptions: * Semi-autoflowering domestic * 50|50 Indica to Sativa CBD rich medicinal * Geranium and wild mountain spice scents * Three distinct phenotypes: A) Psychoactive strain rich in THC, CBD, and CBG; B) Rich CBD hemp; C) Hemp dominant with minimal cannabinoid content * High overall resistance to environmental stressors * THC ranges from 0.1-5.5%, CBD ranges from 2-12%, CBG ranges from 0.05-3% *

Note: This is a second generation pure hemp landrace cultivar/chemovar from Hokkaido, Japan acquired by Ace Seeds and redistributed through TSC. Reseller Tropical Seeds Company is included also as they show limited availability of Hokkaido but offer other selections auto grow folks might find of interest.

pjlive

Greenfield Seeds: * RECENT RELEASES *

Super Lemon Haze Auto - Super Lemon Haze x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * Popular genetics hybrid * Compact to Medium architectures * Lemon, lime, and pink grapefruit scents * "Intense lemon flavor with a strong Haze background" tastes * Balanced effects that begin with a quick Indica type body high that quickly dissolves into a more Sativa-like social or creative stone * THC > 20% *
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Runtz Auto - Runtz x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * Popular genetics hybrid * Compact to Medium architectures * Sweet tastes reminiscent of fruity candy * Relaxing and durable stones * THC levels unknown *
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Northern Light Auto - Northern Lights x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * Indica dominant hybrid * Compact to Medium architectures * Strong earthy scents with some sweet notes on the finish * Consistency is noted among phenotypes * Indica body stones * THC ~ 15%, CBD ~ 1% *
Bruce Banner Auto - Bruce Banner - Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions: * Popular genetics hybrid * Compact and stout architectures * Earthy tastes with sweet citrus notes and fuel essences * Short, 10 week cycles * THC ~ 15-20%, CBD ~ 1-2% *

pjlive

Ceres Seeds: Auto-Lemonesia - Lemonesia, x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions
: * Somewhat extended but solid genetic lineage utilizing Hawaiian genetics * Compact architectures * Citrus and Pine scents and tastes * Energetic, mood altering stones * Excellent Sativa based strain for novice indoor growers * THC/CBD levels unknown *

pjlive

Atlas Seed: Top Gun Automatic - Atlas Star (Unknown) x Unknown Ruderalis

Bullet Descriptions
: * Appears to be a 80|20 Sativa to Indica dominant hybrid that does not reach heights that exceed 2.5 feet (76 cm) * Compact architectures * Toasted nut and sweet scents * Resistant to environmental stressors * Tends to form single cola phenotypes * THC ~ 16-21% *

Note: Atlas Star has been bred from an unknown parental lineage. Otherwise, genetics seem to be solid in what is being presented as a highly compact Sativa dominant plant.

pjlive

Shaman Genetics: Marley's Auto - Marley's Tribute x Critical+ Automatic

Bullet Descriptions: * Semi-complex genetic lineage in a mixed hybrid * Compact architectures * Blueberry scents * Finishes in about 8 weeks from germination * Does best in well aerated medias on a 20/4 light schedule * THC ~ 12-14% *