What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New around here!

Dr.Funke

Hello from Alaska!

Decided to come over here from a podcast interview on the PotCast. I have been consuming cannabis since as long as I can remember. Even sneaking in some while in the service :p, knowing when they will piss test is key! I started growing about 10 years ago. I started out helping a friend grow in a sick ass EB n Flow closet set up (very big walk in closet.). Helped grow some S.A.G.E. and the final product I fell in love with, haven't stopped since. Currently growing in organic living soil, just harvested some Cherry Pie and Harlequin. Popping some Romulan and Purple Gas seeds from Next Gen Seed Co right meow! Wish me luck!

Cheers,

Dr.Funke.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
high & welcome to IC

Romulan is good for outdoor, Harlequin is more CBD richer strain.
Cherry pie is good for indoor runs.

greetz from middle of europe & best karma from here

D

Dr.Funke

high & welcome to IC

Romulan is good for outdoor, Harlequin is more CBD richer strain.
Cherry pie is good for indoor runs.

greetz from middle of europe & best karma from here

D
I'm excited for the Harlequin, it's curing right now. Has a very chemical/funk smell, I would have to say almost a acetone smell. The cherry pie is very creamy sweet smell. It dominated the grow room with its smell. The whole place smell like a candy shop. I am hoping the Romulan isn't to stretchy, this is a fem cut of #9 I believe, so it's chosen because its the smallest of the bunch. Purple gas is the ROM and a Diesel hybrid. Excited for both though, hoping the PG produces some FUNKE! I love the funke ones.

Lunchmoney

Welcome this place is legit. Lots of experience on these wall. I’m in Appalachia and I’ve not been real far from here. Alaska would be a dream to see!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to ic from a rainy and cold NE London but coming from Alaska ,it would seem like a summers day I imagine ,,,,s2