What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New 4 Plant Site RDWC system - Grape Gas

SweetLeafGrow

4 sets of twist locks plus a drill guide coming your way tomorrow.
Wow is all I can think of atm. I can't wait to get these in the system. The thought process behind this is nothing short of brilliant. In practice, pulling the plants out of the system to do LST and pruning is a game changer.

Thanks Moe, if I could give you a big bear 🐻 hug I would bro!

Best I can do at this time is name my new kitten after you 😆

Meet Baby Moe-

Baby Moe.JPG

Last edited:

Moe.Red

In practice, pulling the plants out of the system to do LST and pruning is a game changer.

I also like to move the plants around so all sides get equal access to light, wind, etc.

I like to be able to fully remove the plant to inspect or treat roots anytime in the grow.

Those nuts that have the 2 prongs and holes - those are for trying down branches. I also have a design for a plug in extension for those to make the diameter larger for plants later in veg - but I haven't needed that yet.

Being able to quickly move or work on plants with LST intact is pretty nice. And yeah, no bending over working on plants, you bring them to you. By alternating front to back, you never have to worry about the back plants getting no love.

This also solves the other problem of the reducer disk tipping over. The netpots will NOT move once locked in. zero light leaks, only gas or water leaks are thru the substrate in the netcups.

The only reason I would want to go soil is the flexibility to move pots around. This negates that. Advantage Hydro!