What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's Memorial Grow

HAZENACIOUS

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

Leg 1 Group2

Leg 1 Group2

Again these pictures should have been posted at least a week ago, still playing catch-up. Just collected a bunch of pollen from these males, pictured in first 2 pics, to pollenate some lower branches in in Group 1. Males are siblings 5hzC X Heirloom California.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

Remembering Nevil

Remembering Nevil

Today I found the Grail thread, looks like Shanti got it uploaded to the new server but it's not yet indexed. For those who want to know more about Nevil, and his last project, The Grail Haze, then this is the best place to start, it is an epic and exciting thread that is a must read for any haze aficionado.
Please enjoy!
Grail Thread
https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/grail-the-ultimate-haze-hybrid.4345/

This one's for you Nev...

picture.php

lLucky

Today I found the Grail thread, looks like Shanti got it uploaded to the new server but it's not yet indexed. For those who want to know more about Nevil, and his last project, The Grail Haze, then this is the best place to start, it is an epic and exciting thread that is a must read for any haze aficionado.
Please enjoy!
Grail Thread
https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/grail-the-ultimate-haze-hybrid.4345/

This one's for you Nev...

View Image

Thank you I will enjoy looking at the thread

HAZENACIOUS

Leg 2

Leg 2

Leg 2 is coming along nicely. The males have been eliminated except for one exceptional Grail male that was far superior to all it's siblings both in terms of vigor, structure, and most notably, for leaf stonyness (where he really excelled). Pictured below:
picture.php