What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

Bmac1

Veteran
good luck bmac ,
nice to see them at the starting line man ,
i hope its a problem free grow and all turns out nicely ...
im excited to see ....

They will benefit from the delay. My SIP's are rocking now and should just keep getting better over the next couple runs. Hopefully get 4-6 females here to give them a tent of their own.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yay:
F18F4E07-C80C-493A-8AE7-224FDE052044.jpeg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dear Mr. Mallard,

Where can c5mango be obtained in the future. Inquiring minds must know.

In your selections seem to be spot on... Looks like a nice selection for the p1, a little more nl5 leaning Mango haze I would guess. I've seen a few of those phenos pop up in MNS nevils haze mango, but they did not carry the mango terps. Would love to experience a well structured Mango haze paired with c5haze first hand. Sounds like Star Crash is saying the mango terps are present in offspring, that sounds promising. I think that's what makes the mango haze so special in the Mr Nice lineup, just a different direction than SSH/NH with smell. It truely is a special smell, almost intoxicating jus on its smell alone.

The problem I always had with nevils haze mango is the bud structure was often airy /whispy with the best smelling candidates. That's the way of the haze C some say. I may keep combing through packs, a few beans at a time & slowly yet surely. I keep telling myself I need to continue with other projects, but threads like these put me right back into haze town. Oh brother.

Thanks for your time Mr Duck and Star 😎

How would you consider this grow star, success? I guess we will have to wait for cure and smoke. Grow wise, you crushed it bro. I guess you gotta let us know if they as good as they look.
:peacock:
These are the best plants ( from seed)I’ve sprouted in the last five years ...hands down winner in tough companies :biggrin:​​​​​​ ...But we still have to do a smoke test.... ....If I can get this crop to successfully revegetate >>> I will be set with the kind of clones that nobody has anywhere else( I’m thinking ahead ) ... End of story:hotbounce huge debt to WallyDuck!:)

Ncali

Veteran
These are the best plants ( from seed)I’ve sprouted in the last five years ...hands down winner in tough companies :biggrin:​​​​​​ ...But we still have to do a smoke test.... ....If I can get this crop to successfully revegetate >>> I will be set with the kind of clones that nobody has anywhere else( I’m thinking ahead ) ... End of story:hotbounce huge debt to WallyDuck!:)
Send a cut my way bro. Hallelujah, sweet mango Jesus.

I know exactly the smell you are talking about. Just your plants look 1000x better structure and grow ability.

Congrats, let us know how that smell changes through cure too.... That was another interesting thing I experienced with the similar genetics:chin:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

this is about the best thing ive heard and it makes me very happy star ,
its been a bit of a difficult day for me so this has brightened me up no end ,
many thanks to you too man ....

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Send a cut my way bro. Hallelujah, sweet mango Jesus.

I know exactly the smell you are talking about. Just your plants look 1000x better structure and grow ability.

Congrats, let us know how that smell changes through cure too.... That was another interesting thing I experienced with the similar genetics:chin:

I’m cutting down four out of the six today ...I think they are ripe enough ;)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is about the best thing ive heard and it makes me very happy star ,
its been a bit of a difficult day for me so this has brightened me up no end ,
many thanks to you too man ....

Hi mate:) The second I can smoke these I will report back to you

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s the seven footer ..
the top got burnt by a lamp ... you would never notice
3155F35B-A64A-42F9-A314-E79EF00C805B.jpeg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really nice plants, you did them very well star crash and you bred them very well Donald Mallard bet the smoke is even better than the excellence they display visually! Let us all know how they smoke Star!

Really excited ....already took down four of them and I’m leaving these last two to swell up just a little bit more ,then they both come down :) The plant in the above pictures is my favorite out of all of them she’s the most chunky one observed, but I took the other ones a little prematurely

Ncali

Veteran
Amazing finish.

Looks remarkably similar to an NL pheno I found in Nevils haze mango packs, out of 30 seeds run found exactly one. 'Marbles' pheno smelled meaty, yielded poorly, shorter plant with lower stretch compared to her siblings. The smoke had the haze after burn smell, but the high had too much sedation.

I always thought a plant like this/that with the right terps and effect would be wonderful to keep in the garden for a long time. Obviously we tossed ours, missed on many criteria for our garden. This plant reminds me of those packs, but clearly better selection towards useful plants. At least I hope you haven't been lucky!! I would hope and suspect that's not the case, Wally seems to make wonderful selections based on his past works and reputation.

I hope she has a very hazey effect. We really enjoy that electric mind racing stupour of some haze.:yummy:

We always look for good haze plant without 100% haze growing characteristics hahaha.

Thanks for sharing your grow:thank you:

Bmac1

Veteran
Plants look awesome star crash . Makes me even more excited to see what I find in my beans. I went 11 for 11 but one was really lagging so I moved on without it so 10 starts. 6 of the C5/Mango x C5/Mango and 4 of the Mango Fat x C5/Mango.