What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

Airloom

Veteran
I’m not sure why the video doesn’t show in my library but assuming it wasn’t shot live on my iphone. I’ve imported it to iMovie edited it and still it won’t show up in my library when I try to attach the files here. Maybe the iCloud link will work good until April 25th. I think it may put personal or location info at risk and that’s a bit weird. I could ask my son but he’s got an android.

Sorry but if I hear from him or someone else weighs in I’ll consider posting the video. It was a very cool moment and here’s why:

A top of one of three I decided to pop and see how they turned out. I SHOULD be growing my haze/Thai collection of seeds…….

Last frost here is April 22 but my sons visit means the tents have to go for his visit. He politely discouraged my offer to put him up in a hotel. He said he’d just stay in the city since that’s the plan anyway. Save money crashing here to blow on day trips and gas…..I was young once…….

Will surrender the thread to OP now

Attachments

• 7B9B884F-6AA1-4480-AC80-ACB0AB268196.jpeg
    7B9B884F-6AA1-4480-AC80-ACB0AB268196.jpeg
    684.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

EnjoyingLife

The GDP was from Robert Bergman ILGM in 2020. I’ve only got one GDP clone left. She’s in flower and I’m hoping to re-veg her or at least get a monster crop cutting or two. She’s been so easy to grow I hate to lose those genetics.

I’ve just chopped the top off one of the GDP/C99 to send to my sister and her BF for a smoke report (I’m a light weight smoker these days) They’re 49 days post flip and since I don’t know for sure who the father is, I’ll just rely on the pistils trichomes and smell for final harvest.

She looks very frosty in person but pictures never do justice to the thing in hand.

Thanks for the kind words about the bees and the pollen video. She just put down her old Jack Russell George and is pretty wrecked. It will lift her spirits I’m sure to mention this.

She actually told me around harvest last year that she actually was afraid I was gonna go to jail for my growing project. I recently told her I’d consider it an honor to get busted for growing a plant that has changed the world for the better IMHO.

I’m no Jack Herer, but I proudly posted the letter from my congressman in my wall locker at every duty station in my brief USMC career. I wrote him asking for his support of a bill in the Congress that NORML had sponsored around 1976 or 1977. I became a member as soon as I heard about them in High Times magazine. He said basically that while he personally did not support the legalization of cannabis he did fully support the decriminalization efforts.

It’s been a long time since I grew anything and if I don’t plant them all somebody else will.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/11/01/AA9C3E44-21C2-41CD-AB20-B8A60262877A/IMG_8541.mov

I’m not sure this video is gonna work
It’s not in my iphone library but was in her text
Sorry for my delayed response. Life has had me busy!

Pictures never really do anything justice unfortunately.

Words don't suffice for the loss of a loved one, just remember he's here in spirit and to be heart centered with your thoughts around him. That's more directed towards your sister but my brain doesn't want to figure out how to word it in that sense.

The video didn't work but thanks for trying! You'd probs have to download it to your phone then upload to site. Maybe drop in an album then link to it... Idk how the site works when it comes to such things.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I got a couple of these at 10 weeks. One looks nearly ready, the other a lanky very sativa expression looks like it will go 14.

Can you remember roughly how long they all took to flower, flower power? I had in my head 12 weeks but not sure?