Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

olday

Veteran
1FFA45CD-F032-4034-8380-85C2CE1A0CB9.jpeg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^ That’s where I want to live , I can’t see myself staying here in New York State for more than a few years , going to cash out find a nice warm climate in a nice welcoming country…

olday

Veteran
If I were to dream a bit, Portugal seems like a good call to me. They are seeming like the true land of the free.

Bnyest

I’ve had to hide for 25 years …paid some heavy prices along the way & now we’re legal and I’ll shout out to the world that I am a grower and proud of it:groupwave:

even tho sells are not legal yet I see strain lists and herb being sell in neighborhood bodegas and head shops. Sims like no one gives a f..k about their laws anymore 😆

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
even tho sells are not legal yet I see strain lists and herb being sell in neighborhood bodegas and head shops. Sims like no one gives a f..k about their laws anymore 😆

The way they’re getting around here is to sell stickers , and then you redeem the stickers for a” gift”

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes , For the last 12 days ..Pretty sure they’re done with the stretch they’re exactly the size I wanted them to be for my room

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually today is a big day for these plants , I’m harvesting the platinum Kush breath which was taking up space in the room that I intend this to go in , so they’re coming out & all these are getting staked and then going into the final flowering room till they’re done:blowbubbles:I’m only 14 days into flowering by my reckoning and they’ve already set some very nice bud sites they look extremely healthy no contamination and expecting good results

Drumskinz

Even the Amish have gotten into the act of selling weed and their by products around the finger lakes of NY…wife just got some thc gummies at one of their cigarette shops…she told me I had to get them just to compare to the ones that I make from your weed and there’s like no comparison :biggrin:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're basically all set and on the star crash version of cruise control
20220115_201400.jpg
20220115_201421.jpg
20220115_201432.jpg
20220115_201530.jpg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 8 foot ceilings I have the lamps uptight and the plants are approximately 2 to 3 feet away from the bulbs

Alpenglow

Sounds and looks close, but you know those plants and said they are done stretching. I would expect them to go through the roof :greenstars:

Latest posts

Latest posts