What's new

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please keep em coming. I am living vicariously through these posts at the moment. :ying:

#6 , #2
50162F82-01B5-4762-91A2-6DF738DDA25A.jpeg
6A816FFE-FC5B-4CC7-A75D-49616E07439E.jpeg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
geez that #2 is a beauty isnt it ... she looks about done in those closer pics too ,
much time shaved off with the cuts vs the seed plants star??

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I turned a 10 week grow into an eight week grow! :jump:…High intensity every second of the way plus Boost accelerator :skiiing:

i thought it went pretty quickly ,
though likely if i was the grower it would have seemed longer ..

still amazes me the flowering time on those girls star ,
im happy about it , but confused that lineage would be such a fast flowerer ,
specially when bmacs went so long ,

all i can do it put it down to luck and good management on your part,
you do good work man , its a pleasure to watch it ....

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know the answer, BMac is running straight C5 x C5 ? …I got the Nev Haze component😎 must of added speed:skiiing:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yea i guess it something like that ,
what ever it is im very happy with the results you are getting star ,
big thumbs up to your lovely garden man ....

Yo Sammy

Veteran
I don’t know the answer, BMac is running straight C5 x C5 ? …I got the Nev Haze component😎 must of added speed:skiiing:

That’s not logical as NevsHz should increase Haze dom leaners in the offspring although IME most current NevsHz seedlines on the market seem inbred which could be the reason of this case outcome and seem to work perfect mating it to C5 which is defo an old F1 NL#5HzC pheno which clearly shows outcrossing it.
Enabling larger selections will make things clear.
All thing’s aside, these plants truly look outstanding under your care SC. Props to Wall for making them available!
Wouldn’t mind digging into this line myself, absolutely gorgeous looking plants!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
That’s not logical as NevsHz should increase Haze dom leaners in the offspring although IME most current NevsHz seedlines on the market seem inbred which could be the reason of this case outcome and seem to work perfect mating it to C5 which is defo an old F1 NL#5HzC pheno which clearly shows outcrossing it.
Enabling larger selections will make things clear.
All thing’s aside, these plants truly look outstanding under your care SC. Props to Wall for making them available!
Wouldn’t mind digging into this line myself, absolutely gorgeous looking plants!

thats the only thing that makes sense to me also sammy,
a more nl dominant nevils haze plant seems the only answer to the riddle ,
as with you though im just happy to see such healthy and loved plants ,

it would be my pleasure to send some your way sammy....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
El Duck, you're a humble man .
But a little to modest. You deserves more than two thumbs up 👍👍 !

Guidance and protections!

I have this laos x mango haze cut, I call it mango joy. and I think it was in the spring, that I smoked it everyday, and then I got taste for some sour diesel bx, which is little bit different than chacos cut, and many people got freaked out on it, as it is super strong. so I smoked some mango joy joints morning and noon, and then I rolled this sour deez, and... it didn't cut through.. at all. seemed to me mild to me. LOL it happens to me once, so no general judgement about it. just very good weed this mango joy. and it was made in DM´s tropical garden. so good!

fetch

fetch

fetch

Goodherb

I have this laos x mango haze cut, I call it mango joy. and I think it was in the spring, that I smoked it everyday, and then I got taste for some sour diesel bx, which is little bit different than chacos cut, and many people got freaked out on it, as it is super strong. so I smoked some mango joy joints morning and noon, and then I rolled this sour deez, and... it didn't cut through.. at all. seemed to me mild to me. LOL it happens to me once, so no general judgement about it. just very good weed this mango joy. and it was made in DM´s tropical garden. so good!

fetch

fetch

fetch

Lol. isn't this guy a (riot) funny , funny, a comedian actually, Not only his writings ,but the video clips he used, to express his mental thoughts. You just got to love him or something else..ha ha !

Mango joy, lovely Laos x mango haze pheno !

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
25% of NL5 in Nevilles Haze. it depends on pheno, at 17 weeker we cant talk about such high percentage. c5 mango is cut that Shantibaba used as mother for his mango haze line, it is cut of NL5HazeC.

Donald used C5 cut from Sammy, which is different than Shantibaba used, and used males of mango haze ibl.

Latest posts

Latest posts