What's new

Never Dump Rez???

H

Habibi

yeah on a tiny rez it doesnt make sense not to clean often, but those of us with something like a 70 gallon rez its a bit of a hassle to pull it out of the room to get out anything below pump level out of there

Y

yamaha_1fan

I put a elbow on my pump ( I have an extra pump attached to a garden hose and I just drop it into each rez) so it pulls pretty close to the bottom.

Last table I wanted to really clean between harvest as the table was going to sit empty for a week. So I shop vacced the water out of the rez.

K

Kal-El

I have done 2 full grows in bio buckets without a res change. It worked just fine.
Not sure how long I would go before a res change in any other type of hydro set up though.

Itsgrotime I dont see any other way to do it I use 80 gallons a week feed to waste gh nutes in coco with sweetleaf the shit gets way nasty if I leave it for more than a week. My yields never suffer from what I can tell my ph is always spot on never drifts to tell you the truth I could probably throw my pen away and it wouldnt hurt. gh is the shit its the sweetleaf when it bubbles turns nasty starts lookin like someone spit in it probably wouldnt hurt it to not change it but it bothers me.