What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neuralgia

Cuddles

I´m wondering if serrapeptase could help as it´s a strong anti-inflammatory supp? I didn´t know about this stuff when my nerve pain was at it´s worse (Sadly). However it does help me a LOT when I have sinus pain, which also affects the facial nerves. It also seems to help with other things too.
Might be worth looking into. :)

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I had a problem with my trigeminal nerve once. Very painful indeed. I used acupucture and it worked . :) So this might be worth looking into. It does take several sessions but it helped me at the time.

The hard part is finding a good acupuncturist who knows what they´re doing.:)

Western medicine is not what it's cut out to be. I have had acupuncture in the past (for my right knee) Perhaps out of context with this particular ailment, but it does work in many (most) instances, especially when combined with "hot cupping".

In the Western world, we cut you open to fix you (big $$$), where Eastern medicine it is the total opposite, it's the last resort.

Cuddles

Western medicine is not what it's cut out to be. I have had acupuncture in the past (for my right knee) Perhaps out of context with this particular ailment, but it does work in many (most) instances, especially when combined with "hot cupping".

In the Western world, we cut you open to fix you (big $$$), where Eastern medicine it is the total opposite, it's the last resort.

in asia they even combine the two : when surgery is necessary they use acupuncture instead of an anasthaetic injection in order to operate. Very often the patient is fully concious but unable to feel anything.
I read in a book that the patient often gets an appetite for oranges during surgery so they give them oranges or juice .

Latest posts

Latest posts