What's new

NEPOTISM IN THE WHITE HOUSE, WHO IS WORSE? TRUMP OR BIDEN

Mr. J

Owwww - some people do have odd fantasies and like to roll-play I suppose - its possible that Trudeau might once have had a crush on Al Jolson - who knows? - anyway its all quite entertaining - what?
He loves his costumes, that's for sure. Remember his trip to India? That was pure cringe, not to mention that it seriously damaged relations. But that's not what this thread is about. ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Trump's kids made millions in the free market before their dad was president. If their gains involved nepotism it's kind of a moot point as they never took taxpayer dollars.

But more importantly that they are each and all ridiculously wealthy. It's hard for me to imagine them selling US secrets to hostile nations for a few million, they've got lots hundreds of those!

Hunter Biden on the other hand was an unemployable crack junkie who never made real money until his dad was in the White House. He went from $80-$100k yearly (and briefly) to millions!.......more than board members at Exxon Mobil! AND the monies he accepted for his expertise (that he didn't possess) were US taxpayer dollars!

Silly thread is silly! Just like nearly all 75 pages in the speakers corner. I believe it speaks to the effectiveness of obamacare, it seems glaringly obvious that not enough people are getting their meds.

h.h.

Veteran
Except Biden didn’t hire Hunter.Hunter wasn’t spending tax money.

Trump hired trump.

Trump hired trump.

Lol. Are you serious? Hey mcfly!.....Hunter was TAKING tax dollars!

Was Donald Trump free to hire who he pleases and pay them what he wants? His fucking money right? This is America still right?

Is a Vice president free to call in favors for his derelict junky kid....having him place on the board of the most corrupt company in the most corrupt country in the world? So that he can funnel US tax dollars back to the Biden family. The guy was being given envelopes full of diamonds from chinese gov officials for fucks sake!....that's not a bribe?

Check your fly....your TDS is showing..

Mr. J

Trump hired trump.
Hunter Biden was in Ukraine because his father was Vice President. He was being paid in American tax dollars that went to corrupt Ukrainian officials as "foreign aid", laundered through Burisma. But you don't care because Orange Man Bad.

M

Mr D

Hunter Biden was in Ukraine because his father was Vice President. He was being paid in American tax dollars that went to corrupt Ukrainian officials as "foreign aid", laundered through Burisma. But you don't care because Orange Man Bad.

Even after Hunter admitted on ABC that being the VP's son got him the job, the purveyors of propaganda continue to ignore the facts.

Lunden Roberts, the mother of Hunter Biden’s baby, will get to grill Joe Biden’s scandal-ridden son under oath about his finances while he was on the board of an Ukrainian oil company, according to court papers obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

Biden, 49, is expected to bring all his financial records as Robert’s legal team plans to question him about his monthly earnings serving as a board member for Burisma.

The two are currently engaged in a high-profile paternity case after Roberts, 28, filed suit against Biden in May, seeking child support for their 16-month-old child.

The deposition will take place a few days before Christmas, on December 23, at 9am in Little Rock, Arkansas, according to court documents filed on Wednesday
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-mama-grill-oath-financials-ties-Ukraine.html

I hope Rudy represents Ms. Roberts pro bono.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
In all fairness to the OP, Biden *was* in the white house when he got his son that fancy job. I mean, I was trying not to even post in here because I'm so fucking sick of the fake political theater infecting this fake ass country of ours, but truth matters. Regardless of how any of us feel about either of those piece of shit lying crooks. :tiphat:

so, even IF Biden got his son a job (i don't know), it was not in the White House, nor anywhere else in our government (nor in this country, or on this continent), right? now, think hard & count how many baby trumps and his currently jailed buddies are/were on the govt payroll. i'll wait...:tiphat:

h.h.

Veteran
Lol. Are you serious? Hey mcfly!.....Hunter was TAKING tax dollars!

Was Donald Trump free to hire who he pleases and pay them what he wants? His fucking money right? This is America still right?

Is a Vice president free to call in favors for his derelict junky kid....having him place on the board of the most corrupt company in the most corrupt country in the world? So that he can funnel US tax dollars back to the Biden family. The guy was being given envelopes full of diamonds from chinese gov officials for fucks sake!....that's not a bribe?

Check your fly....your TDS is showing..
That’s just stupid.

h.h.

Veteran
Nope. You make shit up.

so, even IF Biden got his son a job (i don't know), it was not in the White House, nor anywhere else in our government (nor in this country, or on this continent), right? now, think hard & count how many baby trumps and his currently jailed buddies are/were on the govt payroll. i'll wait...:tiphat:

Jeez the Trump derangement syndrome is strong with you! If the obamacare enrollment site is working you should try signing up, it'd help you to speak with a mental health professional.

If you weren't wearing the rose colored glasses that all libs have surgically installed you'd know that both Trump and his kids donate all of the salaries paid from the gov.

Those glasses are keeping you from reading that Hunter (the crackhead) was standing at the end of the tax money pipeline with empty sacks!

The chicoms cant buy sway with the Trump family, the Bidens have proven that not to be the case.

Keep on arguing for the surveillance state, proves what I always thought of hippies.

h.h.

Veteran
Jeez the Trump derangement syndrome is strong with you! If the obamacare enrollment site is working you should try signing up, it'd help you to speak with a mental health professional.

If you weren't wearing the rose colored glasses that all libs have surgically installed you'd know that both Trump and his kids donate all of the salaries paid from the gov.

Those glasses are keeping you from reading that Hunter (the crackhead) was standing at the end of the tax money pipeline with empty sacks!

The chicoms cant buy sway with the Trump family, the Bidens have proven that not to be the case.

Keep on arguing for the surveillance state, proves what I always thought of hippies.
Proving your stupidity.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

already have insurance, thanks
not a liberal. if you could read, you would know i was a life-long GOP voter before they shoved their snouts up trumps ass.
they can afford to donate their salaries because of all of the graft that they are taking in on the side. just because you don't want to see it does not mean no one else notices.
lots of folks fuck up with various drugs. many people would say (when reading your bullshit) "man, what a fucking loser pothead..."
ANYONE can buy a trump (both expensive AND cheap, lol), but honest people don't want or need one.
we are talking about nepotism, not surveillance. myself, i'm against both. you mus be in favor of corruption since nepotism is fine as long as it is done by someone that you inexplicably approve of.:laughing:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Shithead fans are all coming out this week. I think they all know the republicans are all making asses of themselves defending an obviously corrupt president.. The dots have all been connected. All they are trying to do is get as many sound bytes that appear to show innocence for fox news.

Mr. J

Just know that your tears are the sweetest thing. I can't wait for November 2020 so I can come here and watch you all have another conniption. I'm enjoying this greatly, or should I say bigly.

Absolem

Just know that your tears are the sweetest thing. I can't wait for November 2020 so I can come here and watch you all have another conniption. I'm enjoying this greatly, or should I say bigly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Listens to conservative talk radio 6+ hrs a day. Enjoys the conniption fits they throw daily about Democrats. But if you criticism Kim Jong Un's lover/Trump they get all bent.

If the Dems lose 2020 it's their own fault. To many people want a purity test. Any Dem candidate>Trump.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
True. Even if we do wind up with stupid Biden or crazy Hilary, hell even obscenely rich bloomberg is an environmentalist and coorperate turd.

Fact. Voting for any democrat candidate (even the worst one) will be the equivalent of having to chop of one of your own limbs. But still having a healthy life after. Fact. Most voters are going to vote against shithead.

They will bitch and kick and scream if the nominated a bitch like Biden. And then vote out shithead.

Because we see he is bad. For everything.

Lol. Keep dreaming! Find me a president who lost a midterm when the jobs market/economy are strong..... ain't gonna happen! Business loves him and so do the trade unions, beat that chumps!

But keep professing your lamestream tripe, it's not hard to gauge your accuracy at forecasting events. Lol, there's 75 page of this same msn regurg, it's basically the equivalent of incoherent wailing.

How correct have you lefty sheep been over the last 5-6yrs? 0% that's how much! Lol

This will be 2016 all over again for the useful idiots under the "Democrat" tent, not those in the know. Everyone else knows that D's dont have a chance in hell.

And thanks to Pelosi and AOC/the gang for mobilizing the conservative movement (aka) "people opposed to post birth abortion, kneeling for the anthem, free college, free housing.

Trump's gonna win and he's flipping ALL of the courts! Brace yourselves.