What's new

nepali preservation collections project nov 2008

1000ARMSofKALI

this is more than very nice thread, i love it! beautiful sativa species, i love especially those purple, beauty...

absolutly great job, preservation is so important

thank you, thank you, and im looking forward to your new genetics bodhi, based on these natural beauties, after some years of selection probably:yoinks::laughing:

kali

bodhiseeds

Veteran
wow!!! have not been back to this thread in awhile... its really grown...
i encourage everybody to get your trek on in nepal.... if you need a canna friendly guide i can help out... i have 3 different nepalis going right now outdoors at sea level, they are beautiful, ill see if i can get some photos in a few days. ive been bulking the seeds and have a bunch of fresh watermelon hashplant seeds, doing some selection on the purple nepali, and some hybrids with africans and hindu kushes.
many blessings to all....

trekking/harvest season is coming up sept/oct/nov:joint:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Still amazing :)

village: sauraha
elevation: 150m
classification: full on lowland terrai jungle sativa
aroma: temple ball, soapy, green, spice
notes: this plant is extremely stable and almost indestructible, i have had 5 females in 12oz cups in my mom room for over a year, they dont seem to care if theres no water, light, root space, pm, etc... they are prone to spider mites though, but they dont impact the plant that much. i have also bushmastered (pgr) them into bonsai sativas. should be a unique breeding tool.

you worked with them or still hold em as pure as u gathered them? some infos nowadays would be awesome dude!

Latest posts

Latest posts