What's new

Nepalese Haze

did you harvest her or still growing?? :D
howz the smokey?
peace
boz

Hey Boz - she's still going though she got moved under a Mh light since about a month, she'sfinishing off right now as we speak and tonight I'm going out with mag in hand to check her out. She's got mite so I want to take her sooner than later.

.....Grown untopped in 1 1/2 gallons these girls are the most beautiful sativas ever, purple, long calyxes and smells floral, sweet spice. Very elegant pheno.

bozga

....was thinking about ordering Nepalese Haze for outdoor but I'll go with Bangi Haze instead... No way this sativa would finish here in my climate.
And I agree, I haven't seen such a sativa for a long long time, looks spectacular! She's flowering for like what, 5 months? :D
boz :ying:

She's coming down tonight, lots of amber and cloudy, pink and green. I think I'll get a good mix of super mature pink/purple buds with completely amber trichs to lime green buds with a rushier high.

many thanks for this offering ACE team, looking forward to the next strain: PCK and Guerilla!

Attachments

• DSC02775.jpg
    DSC02775.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 11

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello pakasymbiot,

Thanks for your kind of words and feedback ;) You are right, usually this kind of long flowering sativa phenos produce flowers in different waves, the earliest to flower mature while the plant still produces new flowers, you can find flowers with quite different maturation in the same plant.

F

Fluffy Clouds

huh really crazy sativa! you handle her very well pakasymbiot! wish ya successful harvest!:wave:

howsit everyone, just sampling some bowls for breakfast this fine morning.
The first smell to come out is sweet poison flower, almost shampoo soapy and very strong. There's some citrus smell to come out of the buds, but not dominant, closest to lemon in smell. A little haze muskiness and metal present in taste as well. All kinds of oldschool familiar soft notes of I don't know what, complex tastes and smells sharing space in this bud.

The high is rushy in the head at first, then it settles into my body with a warm wine buzz feeling, very warm and mellow on the nervous system.

One thing to note is how pleasant this herb feels to my lungs. It encourages smooth clean deep breaths in me, a nice coating of oils down there that can be different feeling than most other herbs. The oils are more woody, they last longer in the lungs and have much much deeper effects, inherited from the haze i'm guessing.

vape report to come

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the smoke report pakasymbiot :)

Sounds like you got the very hazy dominant pheno heheheh not the easier to grow but without any doubt a great sativa to enjoy! Thanks a lot for your updates and final feedback. Best wishes!

Thanks for the smoke report pakasymbiot :)

Sounds like you got the very hazy dominant pheno heheheh not the easier to grow but without any doubt a great sativa to enjoy! Thanks a lot for your updates and final feedback. Best wishes!

my pleasure all the way dubi, will be enjoying her for a while!

Here's a clone a few friends grew out properly...small pot straight from cutting! She smells at this point exactly like pinesol.

many thanks again for the hybrid, now I need to taste the nepali flowers in their homeland!
Where were the mothers on the Nepalese side collected from?

Attachments

• DSC02954.jpg
    DSC02954.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC02958.jpg
    DSC02958.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 11

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great pakasymbiot,

the outdoor nepalese haze flowers look colorful :D

The nepalese used in the haze cross was a highly worked Nepalese IBL coming originally from reeferman's stock so it's not a wild nepalese. Wild nepaleses are usually very tall and lanky, i love them but we decided to use the more highly worked and fast flowering nepalese highland to reduce a bit the haze flowering time and improve indoor adaptability.

Anyway, north india and nepal is a sativa paradise for seed hunting, wish you the best! I bet youll find great sativas to play with at home ;)

my pleasure all the way dubi, will be enjoying her for a while!

Here's a clone a few friends grew out properly...small pot straight from cutting! She smells at this point exactly like pinesol.

many thanks again for the hybrid, now I need to taste the nepali flowers in their homeland!
Where were the mothers on the Nepalese side collected from?

Easygrowing

Veteran
Thats AMAZING those Nepal..my favourit exelent smoke..
Have 4-6 for vegge right now.

Thats impressed indoor.shaking on my head-background on my monitor now those pic
Halliluja : )