What's new

Nepalese and North Indian

E

elmanito

Ammunition boxes are great to keep your seeds at a cool temp.

Parvati

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

bodymind

Veteran
oh elmanito.... you're photos are just increasing my pain.... none have germed so far.... two batches of 6 seeds went into my favorite seedling mix, and after two weeks of waxing moon, good rain, and perfect temps - still no sprouts. i am planning on ordering from rsc again. i think ngakpa has a wonderful thing going and i want to support him. and, also really want to start a line a medicinal, mellow plants for my climate and latitude (which is the same as many of the rsc himalayan strains)....
how's your malana cream doing? i'm really interested in that strain as well. how does it compare to the parvati? i know that they are really close geographically....

bodymind

Veteran
wow!!! those are true giants! the yield looks like it will be SPECTACULAR!!!

I have still had no sprouts!

I

Indian Culture

I miss the genetics I had when I was still living in India, now that I'm in America I doubt I'll ever get the chance to grow Indian genes again.

I

I-Shence

Nice cox!Looks like this plant loves shitty weather.Respect and save some bud for test ;)

burningfire

Veteran
might as well pimp my outdoor grow too , excellent mold resistance as september received 157mm of rain

nepal x chitral on october 3rd

k0n1h4.jpg

16gim88.jpg

2a77i3d.jpg

this one on october 5

dqnjh1.jpg

she's rootbound, so she's a little faster than the nepalese last year. I plan on harvesting her this saturday, a very sunny and dry saturday is planned, so it should be perfect, the trichomes are 95% milky/cloudy and she's got that acrid/sweet/woodsy/earthy smell going.

I'll have some harvest pics, they look a little funky since they were rootbound and they got minimal veg time, for security reasons I had to keep them small, it sucks but I'm working on this cross for next year too, I've got a number of nepal x chitral x haze seeds to go through :)

E

elmanito

Magnificent shots Burningfire :blowbubbles:

Malana Cream

picture.php

Radjastani sativa

picture.php

Parvati

picture.php

burningfire

Veteran
well, after ~55 days on october 9, at 45N I decided to harvest the nepal x chitral, I'm regretting it a little now and wish I had left it go for another week, the potency is there, as well as the taste, the scissor hash had a great fuelly and very fruity taste.

it's very euphoric, I Think letting it go another week would have made the buzz a little more complex, anyway, the buds are drying abd after a good cure, I am sure it will be great, since I smoke after heavy exercise I need something headier to cut through. 95% of the trichomes were milky, no amber.

2vai2yv.jpg

it has that trademark foxtail the nepalese had at the same spot.

hso01s.jpg

29bmuf9.jpg

sos2ad.jpg

great mold insect/mold resistance, even with the early-ish harvest she's a great lady for outdoor grows, next year I might run her full sized, but I might have to leave this game as I will be relocating

conlarazon

Veteran

I have many desire to bring Nepalese, Lebane and Parvati to cross and make seeds.Yo've seen the entire thread and is very good, congratulations to the RSC growers:tiphat:.

B

Bob Green

Nice thread, I just ran through the whole thing. I had been wondering about RSC and a lot of Nepal-North Indian strains. Thanks for a ton of good info!:jump:

conlarazon

Veteran

Elmanito plants are very beautiful, filled with resin. That aroma is sticky, smelly, sweet look delicious mmmm

congratulations, I hope the finale here

salud por alla

Latest posts

Latest posts