What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Mist limited edition

El Timbo

Pollination day today so I have them on my back terrace away from the other females. Pic to show the different structures.

DSCF0055[1].JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yeah, Nepal Mist has a very vigorous stretching in early flowering.
Are you going to fully pollinate them @El Timbo ?
Curious about the scents and different flower profiles on each female .....

El Timbo

Nepal Mist 1 at 8 weeks - this one has a little of the strawberry milkshake but not as much as NM 2. They were all treated with various organic pest controls in veg but there has been some spider mite activity... nothing too serious, except in the case of the tallest, lankiest pheno.

DSCF0256[1].JPG

El Timbo

I harvested the tall skinny pheno early at 8 weeks because the mites seemed to be taking over too much - she had lost a lot of leaves but the buds were still acceptable. She dried very quickly and an early vape session has a very grassy taste but a very nice up high. I'll put her jar away to cure.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@El Timbo amigo, sorry to see spider mites are spoiling your spring grow :( with such levels of infestation, plants will hardly reach half of their potential regarding terpene and resin quality. I have been there many times, make sure to finish this spring cycle and clean everything in depth before start main outdoor cycle with new plants, or spider mites will spoil cycle after cycle.

El Timbo

@El Timbo amigo, sorry to see spider mites are spoiling your spring grow :( with such levels of infestation, plants will hardly reach half of their potential regarding terpene and resin quality. I have been there many times, make sure to finish this spring cycle and clean everything in depth before start main outdoor cycle with new plants, or spider mites will spoil cycle after cycle.

I'm going to follow this advice in future

El Timbo

So... although my NM grow wasn't the healthiest of grows I have had some good vape sessions with their buds. The most extreme NLD type was harvested early - it is probably my favourite high and taste of the lot though. Number 4 - pic above on post #109 - just doesn't get me high. I have a dose and 20 minutes later I'm loading up the volcano again with something else.

The other 3 all have good, strong, uplifting highs with some body effect. Some strawberry terps in number 2. I will grow some again (but not the seeds from number 4).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts