What's new

Nepal Jam x Kali China

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to hear you save a clone of her for a second run :) she is very Nepal Jam (indica pheno) dominant

MrHamilton

Veteran
Glad to hear you save a clone of her for a second run :) she is very Nepal Jam (indica pheno) dominant
I really like her growth and structure. She has a spectacular flower to leaf ratio. I’m going to keep a mom of her around for a while.

MrHamilton

Veteran
Starting her transition to purple🥰
8D871420-C908-41E8-8041-74D451482F76.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The creamy notes from both, with the Nepal Jam's sweetness and the exotic spices and incense of Kali China, showcase the best terpene expression of this hybrid @MrHamilton ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @celtic voyager It's stated up to 47º in the strain description. At your latitude best choice are autos (Auto Malawi x NL, Auto Zamaldelica) and semi autos (Moroccan, Lebanese, Erdpurt). Erdpurt x PCK is one of the few photodependant worth to try there.

dilettante

This year I have another two NepJamx Kali Chinas in the garden.

Local wildlife (slugs) weeded out all of the Violetas, Thais, Bangi Haze and Nepal Mists. NepJam x Kali China and Bangi Congo Panama x Purple Satellite suffered no damage at all.

Attachments

• IMG_20240623_154733.jpg
    IMG_20240623_154733.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20240623_152911.jpg
    IMG_20240623_152911.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20240623_153737.jpg
    IMG_20240623_153737.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 20

strain_hunter

Hi, I just started growing again after more than a decade and found this interesting strain. I want to share some impressions and are happy for tips.

The plant is planted from seed and I switched to 11/13 and 4 liter pots after 14 days. The picture is now 18 days later.
The Nepal Jam x Kali China is on the lift side in the front, next to some Ethiopian on the right side.
I want to find some nice strains and decided against longer vegetative growth. If the effects of the strain are pleasant enough, I will grow more of them with longer veg.

IMG_6338.jpeg

IMG_6339.jpeg

Thanks for your interesting strains @dubi

I will definitely try some more.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
This year I have another two NepJamx Kali Chinas in the garden.

Local wildlife (slugs) weeded out all of the Violetas, Thais, Bangi Haze and Nepal Mists. NepJam x Kali China and Bangi Congo Panama x Purple Satellite suffered no damage at all.

Sorry to hear about the loss of seedlings under slugs @dilettante check Gypsy's thread and his artillery against slugs https://www.icmag.com/threads/malawi-x-northern-lights-zamaldelica-fem-autos.18131442/

Bangi Congo/Panama x Purple Satellite sounds interesting! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you 🥰 @strain_hunter for choosing ACE genetics after resuming growing following a long hiatus!
She looks more than happy with the feeding. Be careful with the 2 plants in the back, they are showing nutrient toxicity in the leaf tips.

dilettante

Sorry to hear about the loss of seedlings under slugs @dilettante check Gypsy's thread and his artillery against slugs https://www.icmag.com/threads/malawi-x-northern-lights-zamaldelica-fem-autos.18131442/

Bangi Congo/Panama x Purple Satellite sounds interesting! :)

@dubi I have become complacent about wildlife, as I had zero loss or even damage from it in the last two years. This spring though it rained every day or every other day up until the summer solstice! I lost half of the seedlings I have planted. It goes to show that you can't ignore the old guerrila wisdom of planting three times more than what you want to harvest and having a second round going as a backup.

Anyway, it's not too bad, as long as we get good weather in autumn. The remaining 16 plants look very robust and I don't expect more losses. Fingers crossed for a favorable female to male ratio.

I will keep you posted about the Bangi Congo/Panama x Purple Satellites. It was with a bit of luck that I managed to make the seed last year. The mother had by far the best and loudest scent (lemony) of the whole crop and was a fairly early and very robust plant. The kids have a lot of vigour.

I hope to cross the Nep Jam x Kali China and Bangi Haze with Purple Satellite this year.

Unfortunately the eaten Violetas were my last seeds. I was curious for a double purple in this cross. Pink pistils, red stems and petioles and purple flowers :) Well, who knows maybe they will manage to reveg from the tiny bottom buds now that I cleared the surrounding vegetation.

I'm fine with nature helping me to select for robust parental stock.

Last edited: