What's new

Nep Jam Outdoor

Tr0picThund3r

Day 51 of veg and I'm running out of things to say about these plants.
NJ1 is a nice columnar structure with good branching.
NJ2 is filling out and getting bushy. Not sure of sex on this one still but hopefully will know in the next few weeks.
Caterpillars, earwigs, thrips, and spider mites are under control but the occasional one shows up every now and then.

NJ1 Day 51
8nuo6Gh.jpg

NJ2 Day 51
9MNFAU9.jpg

Tr0picThund3r

So today I am officially calling it day 1 of flowering for NJ1!!! Now the fun begins.:woohoo:
Still no definitive signs from NJ2 on its sex but fingers crossed for another female.

NJ1 Day 53 (Day 1 of flower)
6t1uBEJ.jpg

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I have been growing out for several years the older Nep Jam. I believe they reworked it several years ago. Your leaves look a little different than what I am used to and my genetics are a bit of a sneaker high. I really like these genetics so please give us a smoke report when you get a chance. Thanks.

Tr0picThund3r

Thought I would do a little update on the grow.
NJ2 turned out to be a male and was pulled.
NJ1 is a week into flowering and is looking good.

Popped a Fem Panama today as well as a SFV OG bag seed. I'll put those in a journal in that section when they get going.

Day 61 (Day 8 of Flower)
ID0Mfy6.jpg

mFqLbST.jpg

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Your plants look nice. Well I chopped this morning as I had to cover everything last night for the rain and it is supposed to frost tonight. I did a little pollen chucking and got about 3 dozen seeds so I will grow these genetics again next year.

Latest posts

Latest posts