What's new

NEGs 1K Adventure

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
@ SourSmoker: I wanna say its from lighthouse. You can def rock a 150 in the tent you want to get. Even if you were gonna use 2 150w hps that will just put that tent on overdrive.

NEG978

ya bro I'm just gonna go single 150 then after a few runs Im just gonna upgrade to a bigger light like 400, 600, or 1000w. I figure that is much smarter in the long run then buying another 150. It's funny how there is not much price difference between 400 vs 600 and 600 vs 1000w. I always thought might as well just go with the 1000w and dim it down if you need to...

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Just transplanting the veg ladies into 1 gallon containers. Let there be light and flowering has officially kicked off.
UGxfzOi.jpg

JzRu5d9.jpg

MBS and LemonOG LST'ed
OH3Jkfi.jpg

Front row: 2 ECSD 1 Barcode
Second & Third row: Cherryjuana
vNkTrct.jpg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
I'm gonna be putting the THF, Mob Boss F2 are gonna be going into flower tonight. I have a bunch of tester gear on the way so its time to make some room :D

NEG978

Whats up NEG! Looking good in here, feels good to upgrade eh? Looking forward to seeing what you can do with 1K, I'm in for this one!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Kaoss: wad up pimp. Thanks for swinging by the new thread. Def feels good to upgrade to a 1k from 300w hps and a bigger space to flower. I'm aiming for quality over quantity but ill def take both if all goes well. I'm atleast hoping for 2-3 zips a plant in 1g coco bags. This thread is gonna be bumping in a few weeks def count on that.

NEG978

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread! Looking forward to seeing these cabs explode with flowers!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ blynx: What's up man! Thanks for swinging by the thread and taking a look :D I'm super stoked too now that I have upgraded to 1k hps. I'm hoping for some fat ass flowers dripping in resin. The Mob Boss F2 and Abusive x MSS #A (Abusive dom and nice yeilder) under the 1k so hoping she packs on some nice size colas.

@ SourSmoker: They are "Rapid Root" cubes and there much better then jiffy pucks. I just have a jiffy Puck clone tray at 70% humidity.

Updated 1k tent shot with ladies (flowering males for 3 weeks then moving them to private chambers)
yKv4yoE.jpg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]http://youtu.be/etuyPBJGqWA[/YOUTUBEIF]

*IF THIS VID STILL COMES UP WITH A ERROR LMK*

If not lmk that it works too :D

Last edited:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ PETERPAN: thanks for the warm welcome! I do plan on hanging both 150w bulbs vert on each side of the 1k but it will be a bit for that. Thanks for stopping by the thread Peter.

MUCH RESPECT
NEG978

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ SourSmoker: thanks pimp. I can't wait until 4-5 weeks from now shits gonna be stacked. Today is day 5 12/12

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
haha I know that feeling bro! That's why it's nice to do perpetual... always have something ready, something drying, something curing...and more ready to be flipped... haha!

Latest posts

Latest posts