What's new

negril

cpt.kush

JUST TO LET EVEYONE KNOW IM NOT JUST GOING FOR THE R&R OR THE COLLIE-WEED , I HAVE DREADS HALF WAY DOWN MY BACK WITH LITTLE TO NO KNOWLEDGEOF WHAT RASTAFARI IS ALL ABOUT SO I HAVE PLANS TO HOOK UP WITH A FEW RASTAS TO GET MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HOLY PIBBIE (RASTA BIBLE )MY FEANCE IS'NT IN TO IT AS MUCH AS I AM BUT SHE SSAYS A GOOD WIFE ALWAYS BACKS HER MAN IF HE'S MOVING IN A POSATIVE DIRECTION SO I'LL BE KILLING 5 OR 6 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE

G

cpt. kush, would you mind removing the caps lock? On the net its interpreted as shouting :eek: I know you don't wanna be shouting at us :wink:

:wave:

G

Have you decided where to stay? If in Negril...
Xtabi on the cliffs is Top Choice. and the views are outta this world.
Cliff diving, hidden cave grottos for romance,an excellent restaraunt and Bar on site...24-7private security...and if your lucky..they'll have a beautiful Sinse plant growing outside on the patio. Rates are high and low depending on season. Take Bug repellent!!!you'll need it. Jamaicans are some of the friendlest peeps I have ever met.
Jah Bless,
Respect

ps if you have'nt got your passports,do it now...it can take up to six weeks.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Scorp no doubt on the bug repellent. I passed out in the great room of the house I was staying in.... it had no screens in the windows.... I woke up with over 100 mosquito bites on each arm - I almost lost my mind, I have never felt itching like that before!!!! I couldnt even go to the bar because people were rubbing up against me and it was driving me MADDDD.

On the passports, last time I went you only needed US drivers license and a brith certificate. Has this changed?

Oh, sorry you could be travelling from another country besides the US too.....

hey capt.

hey capt.

hey there captkush :wave:
Im going this summer to look for a place to blow glass before the tourist season starts.
In our research we found deals and not so great deals.
Check out my review of places in my thread titled ; Jamaican Vacation
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=9270
things have changed for sure, but still Irie
Have fun,
youll miss me torching glass I wont be there till july- aug.
youll be seeing glass chalices soon !
Maybe when Im there Ill get RJ to sell them online
who knows
peace
LB. :joint:

( is it a chillum or a bubbler lets smoke it and find out, oh its a chubller)

G

m.steelers said:
Scorp no doubt on the bug repellent. I passed out in the great room of the house I was staying in.... it had no screens in the windows.... I woke up with over 100 mosquito bites on each arm - I almost lost my mind, I have never felt itching like that before!!!! I couldnt even go to the bar because people were rubbing up against me and it was driving me MADDDD.

On the passports, last time I went you only needed US drivers license and a brith certificate. Has this changed?

Oh, sorry you could be travelling from another country besides the US too.....

9/11 mate...Its a good idea to get a passport if traveling anywhere outside your main territory. I believe Jamaica and US are now requireing Passports...its a transitional thing...Soon Come ya know.lol
:wave:

cpt.kush

sorry about that bluevelvet..how's that ?:).......hey scorpio were staying at the rio negril and pass port taken care of .......liberty im sorry im a miss the show i was thinking about getting a new peice of glass too.

bubbleman

Veteran
wow guys this whole thread and not one mention of my recent trip> if you want an incredible trip to jamaica, please pm me. I can hook it up.
This was my fifth trip that i just got back from, and man the resin was dripping thru the tightest of screens.
from concerts on the seven mile beach in negril. to swimming in the caves in roaring river's beautiful st ann's parish. I can hook you up.
If you want incredibly seedless herb, hey its no problem mon, ya just gotta know who to know ya see. The jamaican's are vibrant, incredible people, and with the rigth vibes, you can seriously enjoy yourself.
I stayed for six weeks, and have to say did not want to leave at all.
here is a link that you can view over a 100 photos' ive posted from this last trip. Also my trip from the year before, can be seen in the upcoming issue of international cannagraphic.

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=583952&onlyuser=&perpage=15?pagenumber=1

bubble man

hey bubble I have a friend whos going on a trip to jamacia I think he said his resort was starfish island something like that, I want him to find the good shit and send it back to me, where should he be looking?