What's new

negril

cpt.kush

Has anyone ever been to negril jamaica ??... i'll be going in October im a need good info on how to find jah's kindest and not get ripped off, also any good activatie's for stoners

G

not sure about the first part...

but regarding activities...

a coke and a bag of Cheetos might be in order *loll

JACKBAYBEH

Never been to Negril but I spent 4 days in Montego Bay and
3 in Ocho Rios. You won't have a hard time finding the good
herb. As a matter of fact it will more than likely find you.
I bought a sack in the airport in Mo Bay 10 minutes off the plane.
I was approached by the baggage supervisor as soon as I got
through customs. When I got to the resort in Ocho Rios one
of the bar tenders took care of my smoking needs. I experienced
some pretty good smoke all in all and it was cheap as well.
I would imagine you will have an even easier time in Negril.
I wish that's where I would have stayed. Still be careful. I've
heard that alot of people will sell you smoke and then tip you
off to the police. The police will threaten to arrest you unless you
come up with a nice $50-$100 bribe. It's a little scam they run. A
pretty common scam in Negril. Anyway, get good and high and
take a day trip to Dunn's River falls or do the bike trip in the
Blue Mountains. Or since you are staying in Negril travel south
down the west coast to the treasure beach area. I've heard if you
pay the right "guide" in treasure beach they will take you on a tour of some local ganja fields. Have a great trip and just enjoy
the great vibe of the island. :) Jack.

G

Hey Capt. kush, I have a friend who just now got back from Negril, you'll find him on OG, nickname is Picasso. Shoot him a pm, tell him bluevelvet sent you (we're good friends other than being almost next door neighbors), and he'll be glad to give you some good tips and possibly info to hook you up with some very friendly ;) local peeps and situations. Have a great time!

G

I've been to Negril and Runaway Bay (Montego Bay). Negril, I picked up some herbals from a fruit stand and from a guy on the beach. The fruit stand herb was what I got as soon as I got in Jamaica. First thing I asked the cab driver was to stop and hook me up with some herb. Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours, you know? The guy on the beach not only hooked me up with the best herb I had there, but he also threw in a space cake that had me floatin' all day long.

Runaway Bay was pretty much the same. This was at the beginning of this year. Once again, as soon as we got on the road to the hotel, I was sitting next to the driver asking about some herb. He took me to the spot, and I had my first hookup before I even had anything to roll it with! After that, I got lucky. I and the family stayed at a resort that provided a nanny for the children. Call me charming, call me intuitive, but I can always find someone who can at least point me in the right direction. The nanny had a friend that hooked me up with some green sticky that was out of control. I didn't need to buy anymore herb for the rest of my 7 days.
Moral is - Yes, it's out there, you just have to ask the right people. Cab drivers are what I go with on my Jamaica trips.

G

Forgot to add....
Bro... When you get there and get you some good herb in you... You won't have to look for activities. Everything will be alright! Good things and good times WILL happen. Yah Mon!
cheeba

cpt.kush

dam i did,nt think anyone would ever post in here and then wamm you guy's come through ..thanks for all the info and i'll post any good pics when i come back home ...i know this thread is almost 1year old but and the trip was postponed and is set for 5/13/05 .... hey BV i'll look your friend up in OG for some good info ..i wanna find me some Lambsbread while im down there

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey Cap,

I am going down in June. Love that place...

Here's a tip to find the best herb... the them you want "de ighest" (pronounced I - est) :smile: It's patwa for "the highest grade". I thought they were asking me if I wanted Ice at first but then I figured it out. If you ask for de ighest they will know you are serious!

I like to refuse the first thing they pull out cause they can usually get better quality. De Igh Grade Mon!

carefull,lots of ditchweed around jamaica,its everywhere,ya gotta go to the right people to get anything good,just like everywhere else.
I ended up tossin a bunch that i couldnt smoke,once i found someone that had DEcent stuff,never did have anything as good as what i have at home,not sayin it isnt there,just few and far n=between
peace

cpt.kush

hey M.STEELERS my patwa is so-so ilive in a city were we have a large caribean community so iv been told to ask for lambsbread,collieweed,i-test,orangehill-collie ..ect. HEY TRI-GROWER , my brother went last spring and he said he set a 1/2oz and a nice big splif of low grade on the beach after he came across some hellafyde orangehill-collieweed...he also said if you want the good you gotta let them know not the tourest weed but the collie weed is what you want !!

I haven't been back to Negril since 1975. I'm afarid I'd be sorely disappointed with the changes. When I was there, the tourists had yet to dicover Negril. There wasn't even a real hotel at that time. Folks that lived along the lighthouse road rented bedrooms in their homes. A private room was $10 a night, if you shared, it was $5.
On the way from Mo' Bay to Negril, we scored a qp of very good bud for $30.
A few days later, we were able to put our hands on an oz of Jamaican Lambsbread, totally seedless, and totally mind boggling. We did a bus trip into the Blue Mtns and scored this smoke in Santa Lucia.
When you get there, ask around, see if Jano is still in Negril, he's a great source for weed and info. I used to keep in touch with him, but the last letter was a few years back.
This was the best trip of my life. Such a shame things have changed so much over there.

G

hey capt. kush, if you check out HOG's thread in the Outdoor Gorwing forum in a couple of weeks you'll see some Orange Hills Jamaican being grown. The seeds were brought back from Negril by my friend Picasso and I passed some on to HOG who can do them justice outdoors. When you see the thread you'll understand immediately why I chose him to grow out the seeds :wink:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
good point FJ!!!
..the Blue Mts. was most def. my fav. place in JA!!!

man, we've gotta go back!!! :chin:

Hope this finds u guys, do'n & feel'n well!!!
Have a beautiful wk'd, my friends!!!

Take care, stay safe & be peaceful~
~natty natty gurrl

cpt.kush

thanx guys for the info and love you are showing this thread i wish i could bring you all with me but im not puff daddy or don trump so y'all know how that is (big dreams/ small budget)..lol..HAY ROCKYMNTBUD i puffin some bogglegum with a old rasta friend and he said the same as you negrils lovely but it's just not the same as when he was a likel pikanie romeing jah's island ...he also told me to go outside of the tourest area to find any good weed & that he would have one of his neices that i do know to look for the (LB) for me and that if she could'nt find the (LB) she would have something just as good (bluemountain or orangehill ) more then likely.

KRS Juan

Never go searching for it on the street, thats the easiest way to get ripped off. Ask someone you can sort of hold accountable, a bartender (mentioned above), bell-boy, or bouncer is usually your best bet. Ex-pat americans are all over negril and have some bomb herb. Since the recent hurricanes, prices have gone up, but it's still much cheaper than in the states.

Good luck on your search for da lambs bread.

-KRS Juan-

G

Ya Mon, Give Benjie a call when in Negril. He has a small plantation at the Roaring River Head waters,just north of Sav-La-Mar its nice nice in the country mon! He has Mangos,Bananas,Plantons,Pineapple,limes,and soo much more... Tell Buju to stop chaseing the young girls. :whip:

lambsbread,purple skunk,alaskan...and the mineral pool in his yard is soo relaxing.

Spend a Day in the country Mon!. <take im some beans mon!> im really treat ya nice. :friends:

No Problem in Jamaica Mon !

cpt.kush

BLUEVELVET ..YOUR RIGHT HOG HAS A NICE PROJECT GOING I WANNA SEE HOW IT ALL TURNS OUT AND THANKS FOR THE INFO YOUR THE GREATEST.....AFROPIPS...RASTA JHONS IS OFFICALY ON MY TO DO LIST ..THANKS A MILLION (IM THINKING OF ADDING SOME AF YOUR GENETICS TO MY GROW SHOW THIS SUMMER ) ... SCORPIO..I'LL LOOK THEM UP ONCE ME AND THE MISSES GET COMFY AND START TO MEET THE LOCAL'S

Latest posts

Latest posts