What's new

NEG978 GSC x SSSDH Test Grow

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ sour: yes man stepping up my game a bit hehe. Growing for the sick and providing flowers to see a patient smile while having a better well being is my calling which means I need to step it up to provide. It will take a bit to get everything I need but hoping by Oct-nov to have it up and running. Thanks for swinging threw.

NEG978

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ OJD: hahaha yes the ladies are living the highlife. It's funny I went to the hydro store and was looking for soil last week cause the coco is to much work for me ATM working 60-70 hr weeks and maintain the proper moisture levels. Soil is more forgiving imho. So I was talking to him about the TGA soil. Well a friend of mine went in and after the next convo he was on the phone with the reps of the TGA soil. Seeing SubCool hit 2pounds per 7gal pot in Super soil has me sold. Thanks for this blessing yet again OJD.

NEG978

T

trichster

You sound like a fellow WEED NERD! Sub is the man, love his show. Yeah Ive seen him hit 14oz with a OV in a 7 gallon. Hes inspired me to up my game too, trying to hit 8oz in 5 gallon consistently.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great start,,happy and healthy,,them connisseur genes gonna love how your spoiling them, tagged,, very nice work,,peace and regards 944s2

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

good looking

but all i can do is put a word in for you
i have no powers
they are the big dogs

peace

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Update 6-15

The little ones are taking off now. Do have one that's a tiny but I have the feeling it's gonna be dank.

Feeding (per 5 gal Rez)
8 ML Rapid Root, 10 ML FloraDuo A+B, 5ML Silica Blast

DvBEmL7.jpg

sIdB47J.jpg

E.C. Haze

Latest posts

Latest posts