What's new

need urgent help !!!!!!! advice please!!!

G

hahahha lmfao.......hmmmmmm :joint: :joint: as I plug in another 600.

Last edited:

Kizzattack

Are you saying that stoners are poor?

I believe Bill Gates has even dropped a hint or two that he has smoked weed.

G

You need something (prozac) ... If any of what you've said is true ... The last place you want to be spouting off that Mob bullshit is at a weed site. Now "They" have you admitting to past participation in illegal activities and Chicago Mob Ties. It seems the truth hurts you ... You need prozac ... Now Come get me tough mob connected guy who's paranoid about owning a 400 watt lamp. Why did you even sign up for an account here if you haven't smoked in 3 years and have No Interest in growing or smoking? You need prozac ...

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
E.C.Sour Diesel said:
im not going to tell bullshit i had ecsd clones, and all that shit,i know various chicago mafia and shit i dont want to get in trouble..

thank you very much for the input, however i dont need dumb comments like ineed prozac and shit, please **** off since im a cop im going to hack you rmother and rat you out ****s.. if i ever get another comments like u need prozac YOU ARE DONE.

NOW IMMA COP

****s. faggotfaces.

and btw, when ill get rich first thing im going to do is GROW WEED and smoke until i DIE.

nice one

idiots...

I see we have another Pathological Liar here!

E.C. Sour D, are you Geno420 & DepthofOg's little brother?

Because all 3 of you smell like Bullshit!

Last edited:
haha pwned everyone who made a offensive comment to me, you should start getting paranoid about a house search

if u dont belive me im going to post all your IP's here now,..

just ask me

NOKUY

Veteran
E.C.Sour Diesel said:
haha pwned everyone who made a offensive comment to me, you should start getting paranoid about a house search

just ask me

grow up simp!

FarmerJoe

This is the biggest ****ing joke I've ever seen.

Why would you even risk your super-job by posting on a cannabis related forum. You know they can see what you're doing online right? Its by no means secure. I'd say you've already ****ed your job.

trouble

Veteran
E.C.Sour Diesel said:

just ask me

E.C. SD, Heres a little 12 man salute to you dumbass!
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Last edited:
hahahahah!! You made my night now I can fathom the thought that there really are people as stupid as you walking the earth. What a joke your parents must be embarrased by such a outcome from a broken condom. Oh well you will get yours my friend. I do feel bad for you Ill keep you in my thoughts because ive never seen anyone as dumb as you.

E.C.Sour Diesel said:
im not going to tell bullshit i had ecsd clones, and all that shit,i know various chicago mafia and shit i dont want to get in trouble..

thank you very much for the input, however i dont need dumb comments like ineed prozac and shit, please **** off since im a cop im going to hack you rmother and rat you out ****s.. if i ever get another comments like u need prozac YOU ARE DONE.

NOW IMMA COP

****s. faggotfaces.

and btw, when ill get rich first thing im going to do is GROW WEED and smoke until i DIE.

nice one

idiots...
:fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
ECSD, ICmag is a no donkeyhonker zone.....did you not know?

4395nodonkeyhonk_.gif

So stop honkin' them donkey nads or git the fook hence to a forum where other twitchy paranioacs share delusional persecution fantasies...like fnordmonkeys.com or alienspokedmyasswithasausage.org.

G

E.C.Sour Diesel said:

NOW IMMA COP

****s. faggotfaces.

nice one

idiots...
The first thing you need to do is learn english and how to spell. You will be gone in a few hours anyway. Believe your threats are against TOU? Maybe when you "get rich" you'll buy a life too.

G

E.C.Sour Diesel said:
last post in this gay forum bye !

and im going to rat you all out , ****s !!!!

fuk off idiots.

die
5 more post's and you can really feel the love here. :spank:

entertainment at its best
sit back and watch the rest
get mad and make dum posts
the thread starter laughs the most
what a joke
watching you guys choke
yell, ban! ban! ban!
he s not part of this clan

Latest posts