What's new

Need to flush with organics?

bostrom155

SpaceCowboy said:
My question is : would you keep adding molassis to the water to help keep the beneficial organisms alive if you plan on reusing your soil?
Peace SC :rasta:

Yes I would like to know this too, and is everyone using mollases in veg too, right?

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
I use an EWC and molasses tea bubbled to plain water or to which I add nutes when it's time.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree with suby and the couch, theres no NEED to flush but it dosesnt hurt to not flush.

spacecowboy. i used to do it, but then when i flush all the shit out it really defeats the purpose. not saying it dosent help them to the last bit.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
yes you need to flush with Fox farm. the Grow Big and the Tiger bloom are organic based still have salts in them. The Big bloom is pure organic but can mess with PH so watch it.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
.canine. said:
Nitrogen and Magnesium also contribute to harsh smoke.

i would like to add, there are different types of nitrogen. Urea is what you want to watch out for. Which is PISS!!!!! i use nitrogen without Urea. this is why i use Fish emulsion.

G

SCF- Is Urea the only one to worry about, or the one to worry the most about?
Thanks.
.c.

quadracer

bostrom155 said:
It will say "urea" on the package as part of the N. I don't think urea is in organics

urea is in piss, which is why some people use their piss in organics. However if that doesn't convince you, horse and cow piss is high in N, moreso than their dung, so farmers will add some of their piss to a large batch of manure to up the N overall.

So the question then is: Is piss organic? I'd have to say yes, since it is a natural animal byproduct and can break down into basic organic compounds which can be utilized by plants.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
.canine. said:
SCF- Is Urea the only one to worry about, or the one to worry the most about?
Thanks.
.c.

Yes

So the question then is: Is piss organic? I'd have to say yes, since it is a natural animal byproduct and can break down into basic organic compounds which can be utilized by plants.

yes your right, my question or theory would be, that when they proccess the Urea its has a horrible flavor, or piss just taste nasty all together..

G

SCF said:

I should rephrase the questions, LOL:

Is Urea the only form of N that adds causes a harsh flavor?

Or do the others contribute to harsh smoke, but the Urea is just the worst of them?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
.canine. said:
I should rephrase the questions, LOL:

Is Urea the only form of N that adds causes a harsh flavor?

Or do the others contribute to harsh smoke, but the Urea is just the worst of them?

Yes yes and yes. LOL. I feel it adds to how it burns as well. You wont get that White ash. Its the Urea i look for not to use.

G

i have one to .

what if it is fed(urea litle white balls used on farm fields) only once at begining of growth?later i would use organic fert(plagron)and last month i would use RIPEN(last week yust pure water) ?
would it still have that bad taste??

that taste is realy anoying :(

thanks

Last edited:

Fast_Pine

What if I used chem nutes in veg, and all organ in bloom.....Would I still get the flavor of a totaly organ product?.....WOuld I still have to flush?

Latest posts

Latest posts