What's new

Need to flush for overfertilizaton advice please

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Still getting all caught up in straight neem/aza symptoms... ok

Go get tested for a runaway H. Pylori infection. This is a very common issue associated with aza cannabis sufferers. Clear that up first, then retest the neem cannabis vs clean. Should you continue to have issues without the neem then you would be the third person I have met with actual CHS issues.

Somatek

Already been tested and it's negative, you're unsolicited, uninformed medical advice isn't need as it's unreliable.

Yes, I will continue to focus on facts like the symptoms not matching as that invalidates your opinion. As I've said in reply to someone else I acknowledge there could be a separate issue around neem and smoked pot but there is no evidence at this point as it hasn't been studied and my anecdotal experience (as well as others) contradicts yours. Which is why focusing on facts and not opinions is more useful in debates.

Douglas.Curtis

Good news on the negative pylori, bad news on the CHS/CVS.

"It hasn't been studied..." That about sums it up, yet you are so sure of the general unstudied opinion, because your experiences do not match up with mine.

Got it, good luck (I am putting your staunchly ignorant attitude on ignore. Congrats!) Next? lol

Last edited:

Somatek

Interesting interpretation when what I said is between your opinion based on anecdotes which ignores facts about azadirachtin poisoning while claiming it's the cause of CHS versus one based on a more logical one based on facts that explains the symptoms as well as facts like people having developed CHS from using synthetic cannabinoids which again contradicts your claims. The fact my anecdotal experience is different then yours just makes it easy to dismiss as being irrational and a reflection of your bias, not to mention your endless deflections and inability to explain the problems with your theory while still insisting you have proof that you won't share. You haven't made a compelling argument so it's not convincing, it wasn't years ago when I first read it and it's even less so now that they've identified a link with TRVP1 receptors as the potential mechanism are the core of the issue.

nono_fr

Against potting fly ( sciaridae ), I have successfully sprayed nettle manure . 2 days later they all disappeared ! ( To be used during the vegetation period )
Also gives a little boost of nitrogen. 🚀

one recipe : make-nettle-liquid-manure-yourself-instructions-for-the-fertilizer-and-plant-protection
To prevent or control pests such as aphids, you also mix the liquid manure with water in a ratio of one to ten and put it in a spray bottle. Spray the affected plants until the pests have disappeared.

Use in agriculture / horticulture - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urtica_dioica#Use_in_agriculture_/_horticulture
In the European Union and United Kingdom, nettle extract can be used as a insecticide, fungicide, and acaricide under Basic Substance regulations.[62] As an insecticide nettle extract can be used for the control of codling moth, diamondback moth, and spider mites. As a fungicide, it can be used for the control of Pythium root rot, powdery mildew, early blight, late blight, Septoria blight, Alternaria leaf spot, and grey mould.[63]

[ store it away from air and light (in an opaque bottle) ]

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Sounds like rabbit manure tea or diluted rabbit urine. It supplies the plant with ammonium nitrate and all the minerals needed to convert it to proteins. Insects die when eating plant proteins, so they mostly leave the area.

Last edited: