What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need suggestions for strains with huge couchlock and mind clearing abilities

C

Cerb

I vape or make smokeable hash tincture, so even shitty shit tastes great. I don't get too hung up on taste, though spiciness is always welcome.

Twoshot

Hej Hydro-Soil

I was just trying to answer the question of the topic...
But yes, my personal choice is different effect for different occasions...
If I am too jumpy I need to couchlock my ass, and after a while it needs to get back in gear... I do agree, Sativas are nice! But it will make me sit up all night thinking, comatosed, but not sleeping;-)

Seriously,

K.O. Kush (******, VERY potent pain reliever, sleep aid, and cerebral relaxer)
Sensi Star (Although some expressions tend to enhance cerebral activity)
Ortega Indica (Actual Ortega, or Black Domina, or L. Ultimate Indica)
Medicine Man (the real White Rhino, Mr. Nice Seeds)
Shiva (Dr. Atomic, HGF, Nirvana)
Durga Mata -or- Sheherazade (Harvested VERY mature)
Deep Chunk (Tom's)

There are many other varieties that will work, but the list above is definitive...easily find what you are looking for in a single pack.

Later,

Lil' Tiger

orangeSky

I've been running afghani #1 for awhile now..some real nice ones in there if you can keep a mother plant...clones easy, durable as fuck if you are still learning to grow and finishes fairly quick..nice stone too if you let her amber up.. my 2cents:joint: best of luck peace, Osky

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
romulan, a good hash plant, herijuana, og kush, head band, some good bubble or bho from any strong indica, or some edibles from a strong indica.

4 Dragons

OK, I'm going to have to say Romulan again. The one I have is far more potent than Chem 4 and is very sedating. I don't know that you can find the same pheno that I did but I found one plant out of two packs of Next Generations Romulan/Hashplant that reeks of Pine Fuel and it really put the Chem 4 to shame grown right next to it! My mind races and I used to have to take seroquel to calm down but my scripts are in the garbage now!
For other comparisons my Romulan is also much more potent than Herijuana, Ortega, Deep Chunk, Blue Moonshine all of which I have grown and White Rhino, Mazar-I-Sharif which I have smoked but not grown.
Good luck, 4D

White Widow

White Widow

Believe it or not, but WW I've been growing from Greenhouse(yes, it's femmed) has left me very sleepy after coming down from it. Only it has a low ceiling for my tastes. Rhino is next on my schedule though.:joint:

Medmc303

I would say any indica dominat strain for sure. I have the same problem. get some really heady indica dominant and smoke it and lay in bed watching tv and you'll pass out. I've figured out when its quite in the room and I'm just trying to sleep my mind just races. I'm manic depressive(bi-polar) and I have this problem every night and wake up consistantly. I've been doing this for the past 2 weeks since I ran out of ambien and it works like a dream for me. heady indica+ tv= good sleep trust me u might wake up from the tv but turn it off real quick and you'll pass right back out. I hope I helped somewhat

Nirrity

most couchlocking indica 2017

Namaste, friends, i am looking for a heavy relaxing indica which is currently readily available in seed form.

Not so long ago i tried s.a.d. from sweet seeds which is the selected pheno of black domina. I dunno perhaps it was selected for a more sativa side of things, but it was just calm chill out herb, not what i was looking for. Then i search for herijuana feedbacks and found that it is not that couchlock either. Tried dj's blue moonshine clone circa 2006(?) - even more up than s.a.d...

Since i do just one grow cycle per year these days in a very limited space i have neither time nor space to screen through a dozen of strains. So i ask experience of fellow icmaggers.

Please only post from your recent (2016-2017) experience, no "i've heard" suggestions.

What i am looking for:

*heavy couchlock / relaxed body stone

*dreamy, detached, tranquil mind.
NO anxiety/paranoia.
No thought-provoking, introverted effect.Giggles are welcome.)

*red, droopy eyes

*major munchies

*sleepy/bed-time finish

Mayhem84

Proper woodhorse herijuana is super heavy stone all so his seraph is again very knockout bed time only strain

Nirrity

hey stoney915, speaking of nspecta's gear i was actually thinking about his urkle S1, as bubba doesn't do that to me. but nspecta has no retailer in europe besides thc frmer whom i don't trust.

as of bubba, i dunno how well does cbg's peyote purple represent bubba, but peyote purple was more 50/50 hybrid to me. no bodystone, not really relaxing even.. perfumey/earthy/coffee smell, lots of trichomes, painfuly slow in veg, little yields and very darkblue purple coloration. if someone tried both peyote purple and katsu or pre-98 bubbas i'd like to hear how do they compare. strange, but all terpene profiles i've seen of bubba show very little myrcene, so i m somewhat confused how do people consider it an indica smokewise.

Mayhem84, what about their UBC Chemo? Is it heavier than herijuana? i was thinking about these 2.

Mayhem84

Not run there chemo yet as he lost the male but he will have fresh stock in december so wil try them in the new year.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey stoney915, speaking of nspecta's gear i was actually thinking about his urkle S1, as bubba doesn't do that to me. but nspecta has no retailer in europe besides thc frmer whom i don't trust.

as of bubba, i dunno how well does cbg's peyote purple represent bubba, but peyote purple was more 50/50 hybrid to me. no bodystone, not really relaxing even.. perfumey/earthy/coffee smell, lots of trichomes, painfuly slow in veg, little yields and very darkblue purple coloration. if someone tried both peyote purple and katsu or pre-98 bubbas i'd like to hear how do they compare. strange, but all terpene profiles i've seen of bubba show very little myrcene, so i m somewhat confused how do people consider it an indica smokewise.

Mayhem84, what about their UBC Chemo? Is it heavier than herijuana? i was thinking about these 2.

Peyote Purple is no comparison toBubba Kush.

I just smoked a bowl & am loading another in an attempt to catch a buzz, this morning.
I'll give it a few minutes to kick in but I bet I head to the jar of Pre98 Bubba Kush so I can get my day going proper. Bubba's not a couch lock cultivar for me either.

You might consider White Russian or White Rhino or crosses of either.

Last edited:

Nirrity

whose Romulan is this Limeygreen?

see i am asking very down to earth easy to buy thing with recent positive feedback as many strains are not what they used to be.

Latest posts

Latest posts