What's new

need some advice....

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a friend that is very shy around women.
he believes that he lives a horrible life.
we fell like he just needs to grow a set of nuts and be a man.
he has very poor social skills.
we give him advice all the time, for over 5 years now.
all of my friends try to help this poor slob and he never heeds the advice.

i'm freaking out, what do i do?

J

JeffSpicoli

Group hugs sound like the perfect solution.
good thinking Pheno!

G

Just do him a favor and drive him to the nearest bridge, preferably a very high one and let him jump or if he refuses, toss his ass over yourself...just jokin yummy

dude get him a hooker. relax, i had a buddy like this too, fuckin weirdo. don't be such a pussy about it though, its not you

hunt4genetics

Veteran
sit your buddy down in front of a computer.
go to google video
do a search for a movie called "Guys and Dolls" it's been in the top ten recently.
It's about 45 mins long. That should do it. either he will invest $6000 USD on a life size sex doll called a real doll. Or the 4 guys featured in the documentary will scare the shizz out of him, and he will nut up and go out and meet the ladies.

I have seen some weird Sh*t on the internet in my time.

this documentary hurts my brain.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
something tells me that frank is really worried about yummy... he'll learn one day my friend...one day

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
karma-shmarma said:
ROFL :biglaugh:
and concur
but cocktail frank...teeney weenie...
maybe he cant help it :D
im glad you can make such jokes over this serious situation.

teenie weenie?
sorry sproutco, this is why you get caught all the time w/ your new handles.
learn to stay positive, capt. negative.

HippyNextDoor

set him up

set him up

with a girl that is the same basic personality as himself....might be slightly overweight,unattractive,etc...from there ,perhaps he'll get a taste and be gone into his own self declared pussy pursuit :yummy:

JJDubz

Just get him lookin as pimped out as possible, go to a bar, and if he doesnt have the nuts to approach a chick, go do it for him, make up some sob story to the chick and get HER to go and talk to HIM - also, make sure hes had a few shots before doing this.

gl hot dog :)

hunt4genetics

Veteran
everyone has a type,
if women will marry men on death row, we all have hope.
It's all about being sincere. I had no social skills in my late teens and early 20's, but I got chicks. The reason was, I was just myself, and I didn't fear rejection. It's just a numbers game. The women I dated in college were just into geeky guys with no game. There is a market out there for guys with no social skills.

but you have to be out there to meet them.

peace

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Ok, you need a small pool of money. First one of your group must go to the local brothel, and get laid, and survey the terrain. Then, you have to tell him of the wonderous experience, again and again, preferably under the influence of drugs. Then give him a once a month trip to said brothel, for six consecutive months. He will be a changed man. You will be hero's.
H