What's new

need some advice on a fukt up situation

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
running over a beer bottle will not pop the tire. even if it did, that trick could maybe work 2 times. after 2 times they would just check their tires before they back up

:yeahthats

I worked at a Goodyear store and I never had to fix a tire from glass damage, nails, rocks, sticks, a brake pad and once half of a pair of cutters like the ones posted in the picture earlier.

One thing to consider is that you might be vandalizing a car they stole and end up screwing over someone who is in your position already.

Personally I was thinking a call made to 911 from a pay phone close to their house saying you just saw them drag a screaming girl into the house and then say "oh shit, here they come, they have a gun" and hang up and get then get the fuck outta Dodge.

G

Ganja D

Don't call the cops. Sounds like they'll end up locked up without your help. You have no right to take their freedom. If you really feel you have to do something, challenge them to fight you as a duel one at a time in a public place. Say "shake my hand take three steps back and fight me like a man, I'm going to teach you a lesson."
Say that in front of as many people as possible. Your overwhelming confidence is mental intimidation enough if you get it right. Even if they are good fighters they we'll be nervous and unsure of themselves. One good punch is all you need. Snap a quick jab at the nose or teeth. Time it as a counter the split second they telegraph the first movement of their strong side shoulder. They will back down in embarrassment. I don't fight anymore and never started a fight or fought someone who didn't deserve it, but am still a martial arts hobbyist. Sorry to ramble.
I say ignore an let it go. But if you need vengeance, do it face to face not behind anyone back.

running over a beer bottle will not pop the tire. even if it did, that trick could maybe work 2 times. after 2 times they would just check their tires before they back up

It's all about the positioning. If you place the bottle an inch or two behind the tire (on its side), at a low speed of reversal the cars weight will break the glass and the tire will pop.

And you're right, it will only work a couple times, but from what I read earlier I think he had a situation with these guys twice. If you've had a tire blow out, either on the highway or at home (or wherever) you'll know what a bitch it is to replace.

Call a tow truck, get it taken to a tire shop, buy new tires. Or, lift your car, get those lugs off, replace your tire with a Donut (either way you gotta buy a new tire unless you have a perfect tire as a spare) and it's time consuming and gets expensive. It's just a hassle, but so is getting your car stolen. You know what I mean?

Besides, after that, the guy will always be paranoid checking his car everytime he starts it! :xmasnut:

(And hey, even if it doesn't work for whatever reason, I'm just offering a suggestion. You can always just go up to the guy and beat his ass!)

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
i'd just knife the shit outta the side walls - gets the job done right and no possibility of repair